Oatmeal 38-1 (hacky unison added)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Fuzzpilz,

thanks again for that update! :clap:
Unfortunately the "Sonar bug" is not solved. I already wrote you an email about this. Hope this can be fixed some day.

cheers,
Chris
Whatever you do, don't click here!

Thanks for the update. My fave free synth along with synth1.

you should make the ezeeskin2black_37.oms skin default the default skin probably puts alot of people off his great synth. :love:

Hello. Quick update: found and fixed a bug involving all-notes-off messages that was causing some trouble for Sonar users; also, some more filter changes. You can now use the two filters in series as well as in parallel, and you can set the second filter's type separately. The default behaviour for that is to just use the same type as the first filter, so old patches will work just the same without adjustment. Old skins, unfortunately, will be missing the third switch state for the filter doubling switch (it'll work, but they'll just display the "on" frame for both parallel and serial modes), and of course won't have the second filter type switch at all.

Great! Many thanks for your continued support! :hail:

:party:

cheers,
Chris

Fuzzpilz wrote:Hello. Quick update: found and fixed a bug involving all-notes-off messages that was causing some trouble for Sonar users; also, some more filter changes. You can now use the two filters in series as well as in parallel, and you can set the second filter's type separately. The default behaviour for that is to just use the same type as the first filter, so old patches will work just the same without adjustment. Old skins, unfortunately, will be missing the third switch state for the filter doubling switch (it'll work, but they'll just display the "on" frame for both parallel and serial modes), and of course won't have the second filter type switch at all.
Re-Uploading all-in-one pack to reflect that update. (13mins to go)

MaliceX, the archive you uploaded is broken somehow?! At least here it says "unexpected end of archive" :(

Tonmann wrote:MaliceX, the archive you uploaded is broken somehow?! At least here it says "unexpected end of archive" :(
Just finished. Resume download.

Ah, okay! I got you wrong. I thought you had already uploaded the new file when you made your post. ;)

cheers,
Chris

Finally have time to test this synth thoroughly. Thanks for the vsti fuzz and thanks for the all-in-one package Malice.

Fuzzpilz wrote:You can now use the two filters in series as well as in parallel, and you can set the second filter's type separately.
Wow, this is big news isn't it? Loads more sound shaping potential!

I'll have a look at updating my skin but will probably just push on with my ideas for a new one.

Thanks again, fuzzpilz.
.g

great news! thanks fuzzpilz.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

thanks for the update fuzz, love your synth. But it will be nice to have program change improvement

:hail: Thank you.

Fuzzpilz, thank you so much for oatmeal. :clap:

One of my favorite oatmeal features is the arpeggiator. It is so unique that I was wondering if you would make it a separate VST?

Any hopes of updating the GJ skins to reflect the recent update in the filter section?

Return to “Instruments”