this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

I haven't managed to get it to record properly yet (in buzz using polac loader) but I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. Am I also right in saying the latest version is limited to one bar length?

I don't need to make any suggestions. It all ready does everything I need it to and the suggested improvements will just be tasty icing. I hope I can get it to work in my host.

Thanks very much for your efforts insert piz here!

Mike

You should tell everyone what plug-in you're talking about. ;)

bduffy wrote:You should tell everyone what plug-in you're talking about. ;)
What if it's a ghost plugin, you just can't see it?

:)

Yes that would be helpful :D

Wow it's been a while since I haven't been impressed with such sound quality :-o :o

:hihi:

melonhead, I recommend plugging the jumbalak into the gnufftah. If the Shollybomba goes twingle-twingle, then it's sure to be the phraggle-driver.

Indeed, this plugin is amazing. Everbody should have it. :cry: :cry:

Best post of the year, so far.

I used that plug-in also. It was awesome.

Hey, if you have to ask what plug-in he's referring to, you don't really understand the market.

Obviously this is a totally customizable thread. all you have to do is imagine that he is talking about whatever is your favourite plugin. In one fell swoop this thread has made all the other "best, favourite, go-to" threads redundant!!

nah it sucks, that other plugin is much betterer

He must be talking about the one and only one ping only surely :P
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

It's the butt plug LOL
Johann Da Man

I have got the blue screen while trying to synchronize this plug in with external synths..and C++ runtime errors, too!
[/img]

mmelon wrote:I shall now convey to you what this plugin is by means of mental telepathy
Triangle?

Return to “Instruments”