this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Chris-S wrote:I would like to see this plug in in the OSC challenge. It can probably show it's full potential there.
A looney gui called Krakatau wrote:
It deserves to become the name of a plugin for real...and that plugin itself should deserves such a name

Why not as suggestion for the current contest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea:
Happy to see i'm not alone with such an idea, that means one of the longest thread here might finally become sensible...

Krakatau wrote:
A looney gui called Krakatau wrote:
It deserves to become the name of a plugin for real...and that plugin itself should deserves such a name

Why not as suggestion for the current contest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea:
Happy to see i'm not alone with such an idea, that means one of the longest thread here might finally become sensible...
That would defeat the purpose of around 217 1/2 pages of this 218 page thread though.

Yeah this is the longest thread ive ever seen in my life lol
Ben Jay - Founder, Prime Loops [2GB Free Download for my friends...Click Banner!]

Still waiting on mmelon to get back to us on this one.

Come on dude, you've been seeing this thread in your "my posts" non-stop for 6 years now. Time to engage. :hihi:

There are a couple threads almost in the 300 page range. This one is relatively short...

I wonder if the OP is somebody else who changed his name? I do feel bad that he may feel dumb... but he certainly made quite the thread. It's a KVR classic.

Ok now guys i need some help,please. :help:

I did a new installation and got a new computer as well since the plastic bag which i used to cover my last rig got a hole and some water went through.
I'm happy with the new version it isn't needed anymore to put the computer in a bathtub filled with cold water.

I like the new icebox cooling much better. :)

However.

As written in the manual i plugged the new USB dongle in the power board and glued the ground to the water pipe.

I set the icebox to -30 °C and drilled some holes for ventilation and placed the computer inside.

I hit 8 nails into my lcd monitor for the controller knob mounting.

As written,i baked my mouse for 50 minutes at 200 °C in my oven.
Looks much cooler now!

Now my question.

Many thanks for your answer and help in absence!!! :)
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

:roll: :clown: :ud: :dog: :o :D :bang:

this thread is amazing...

Could this plugin have a mild diuretic effect? :lol:

lotus2035 wrote:Still waiting on mmelon to get back to us on this one.

Come on dude, you've been seeing this thread in your "my posts" non-stop for 6 years now. Time to engage. :hihi:
I wrote to him back in Apr 2008, to ask which plug in it really was.
mmelon replied: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Well, that one actually looks quite amazing, in its own fashion.

Except it seems to be some kind of MIDI looper, which makes me wonder what all those people praising the sound of this amazing plugin were smoking... Analog sounding MIDI??

This is a one hell outta long thread.

Hmm, I guess the MIDI signal could have some sort of faxmachine'ish sound, if routed to an audio input. But hey, it's This Plugin - so who cares...? It's superior, no matter what.

yeah yeah... its amazing, but how does it compare to Serum and Codex?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:yeah yeah... its amazing, but how does it compare to Serum and Codex?
well, the've got uber-cool, cutting-edge names :roll: , but this plug-in has them beat.........before breakfast :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”