this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

No need for a toaster. You haven't noticed that this thing makes its own toast. An it has a nice, warm sound. A nice, warm, buttery sound.

I'm here to make a terrible confession. About 6 months ago I sold this plugin and bought the all new that plugin. I guess I just got sucked into all the marketing stuff and Youtube videos, it all seemed so sparkly and magical. That plugin just seemed so awesome that I thought it must be better than this plugin!

..but I was wrong, nothing beats this plugin, I am so ashamed. Currently trying (and failing) to sell that plugin second hand so I can afford this plugin again.
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

I didn't bother with a demo, I just bought it!

but beware of side effects; Will cause stomach discomfort for not leaving the studio to eat, will make you late for work, significant other is now other, don't know if your a fanboy or troll, and then version 2 comes out....with a fridge! Nothing else to add.

Nocturnal909 wrote:but beware of side effects; Will cause stomach discomfort for not leaving the studio to eat, will make you late for work, significant other is now other, don't know if your a fanboy or troll, and then version 2 comes out....with a fridge! Nothing else to add.
then you use it wrong,just load it up,and it will spit out golden hits for you for decades to come,you never have to sit at a computer again,just go about with your ordinary daily life

I think it is not that bad. Let's see what the next upgrade will bring :)

Donald Trump just gave this plugin his official seal of approval.
It's playing the background music for his first nuke to China.

Numanoid wrote:I didn't bother with a demo, I just bought it!
A wise choice indeed - hope you don't need a refund...

This will be great, when the new update is released we will be winning with this plugin,
they killing us all over, Rob is killing us, u-He is killing us but when this comes out we will
win and win and there will be so much winning. Make music Great again! Terrific!
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Selling everything. I quit. Too many amazing plug ins to keep track of. Especially that one.

This plugin keeps crashing Cubase 4.

Have you noticed there are no soundsets for this plugin? Nobody has figured out how to program this plugin yet!

Reefius wrote:Have you noticed there are no soundsets for this plugin? Nobody has figured out how to program this plugin yet!
I did, but I forgot plugin's name.

It has been on the market since 2008. For sure it must me obsolete by now :hihi: ..it should be placed in the legacy Collection :P
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Arksun wrote:I'm here to make a terrible confession. About 6 months ago I sold this plugin and bought the all new that plugin. I guess I just got sucked into all the marketing stuff and Youtube videos, it all seemed so sparkly and magical. That plugin just seemed so awesome that I thought it must be better than this plugin!

..but I was wrong, nothing beats this plugin, I am so ashamed. Currently trying (and failing) to sell that plugin second hand so I can afford this plugin again.
You've made a terrible mistake, good for you that you realize this. This plugin exactly models that hardware used by none other than the so-and-so band when they recorded their you-name-it album in the year 19smth. You can hear this blah-blahnalogue schmojo when you route the 9th harmonic of the self-oscillating filter resonance into the input of the subocillator.

That plugin is only good for these annoying ubersine leads only used by annoying tarnce kids, nobody will remember it after XX years.

Btw, are you THE Arksun? Want to tell you that Arisen is still one of my favourite tracks ever :tu:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

iLok, you gotta be kidding me.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Return to “Instruments”