this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

is it available in the new native instrument format?

this plug in is so amazing, 10 years later i still can't believe how amazing it is.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I find this offensive to jews.

The amazing usefulness of this plugin never ends. Its like the ultimate Swiss army knife of audio tools in ones toolkit. The best part though is it doesn't require an iLok and will be compatible across all OS and hardware changes until the coming of Ragnarök. :wheee:

This thread works like an LFO with a very long phase combined with a quite high treshhold: Every now and then it creates outbursts of funny noises and then goes silent for a long time...

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:is it available in the new native instrument format?
It's available in every format known to man. And formant. And Form. And probably ant.

garryknight wrote:
Muzik 4 Machines wrote:is it available in the new native instrument format?
It's available in every format known to man. And formant. And Form. And probably ant.
It's also available in every format not yet known to mankind.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

... or chickens.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I prefer salmon...

The fact that every synth parameter imaginable can work in every possible permutation is truly quantum. Schrödinger's synth. It's a deep.

My CPU is beyond 112 % when I use it.

Synthman2000 wrote:The fact that every synth parameter imaginable can work in every possible permutation is truly quantum. Schrödinger's synth. It's a deep.
That Schrödinger's one cool cat! He used to be my sparring partner. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Anyway, the problem with this amazing plugin that doubles as Schrödinger's synth is that you can either tell which direction the devs are taking it in or the marketing spin, but not both...

garryknight wrote:
Synthman2000 wrote:The fact that every synth parameter imaginable can work in every possible permutation is truly quantum. Schrödinger's synth. It's a deep.
That Schrödinger's one cool cat! He used to be my sparring partner. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

Anyway, the problem with this amazing plugin that doubles as Schrödinger's synth is that you can either tell which direction the devs are taking it in or the marketing spin, but not both...
You mix this up with the Heisenberg synthesis which this amazing synth is also capable of. Send out a sound particle and you get either this amazing sound or that, but not both or something inbetween...

Thanks for the correction. I always get Schrösenberg and Heidinger mixed up. Especially when the talk comes around to cats tied to slices of buttered toast...

This plugin emulates analog drift and instantly corrects it so you can't even detect that it was there in the first place. Mind blown.

Return to “Instruments”