this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

The real plug in is the friends we made along the way.

garryknight wrote:Thanks for the correction. I always get Schrösenberg and Heidinger mixed up. Especially when the talk comes around to cats tied to slices of buttered toast...
Made my day...
But it's actually a Feynmann QED Synth-Engine if you haven't got beyond chaper 10.5.6.2 on page 1121 of the famous LaTex manual. There the author describes how you can change the boson spin by the quantum leap lfo on a subatomar level (hidden tab in the synth drop down menu) and change the stereo perception dramatically against the background radiation of the big bang...if you manage to grasp this easy concept your songs will be better than mariah careys without a hazzle.

] Peter:H [ wrote:if you manage to grasp this easy concept your songs will be better than mariah careys without a hazzle.
Which leads us directly to the improbability drive as there is a likelyhood of zero that anybody would ever want to compare the quality of any music to mariah careys...
With this knowledge you can create any improbable sound unimaginable with this synth...

It also does vocals. There is a humanizing function where it forgets the words. The extreme setting mimics a drug addled rock star after years of cocaine and heroin abuse. True next generation vocaloid on steroids and other substances.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Just made a sound set you must not miss, 100 variations on 4'33", each miracously sampled and then resynthesized to all its glory. Get it fast, limited edition copy protected for eternity... Pm for offers (if I don't answer, the offer was too low) I have only 4 and roughly a half copies left...

Igro wrote:My CPU is beyond 112 % when I use it.
Puzzling. Over here, it causes -42% CPU load by offloading calculations to peripherals, even to the power supply and attached USB sticks. I'd call support if i were you.

The plugin is gone guys. I came out from the shower and sat on my chair naked. I din't notice the plugin was there. It's gone..

Igro wrote:The plugin is gone guys. I came out from the shower and sat on my chair naked. I din't notice the plugin was there. It's gone..
Maybe it didn‘t like what it saw... :o

martinjuenke wrote:
Igro wrote:The plugin is gone guys. I came out from the shower and sat on my chair naked. I din't notice the plugin was there. It's gone..
Maybe it didn‘t like what it saw... :o
Damn, my belly is growing :o

It's a plugin. You have to plug it in. Sometimes when you have a shower it slips out.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:
It's a plugin. You have to plug it in. Sometimes when you have a shower it slips out.

You can just sit back and relax ... one of the most amazing feature is what they call Crash Recovery Auto-Plugin. :eek:

I hear it uses nanites formulated out of the Crystalline Entity, and also embedded with Google self driving AI Waymo.

You're darn tootin it's one kick ass plugin!

Topcheese wrote:
spunkmuffin wrote:

You can just sit back and relax ...
Careful! If you lean back too far it can slide in real deep and you might hurt yourself. It's not a toy!

spunkmuffin wrote: Careful! If you lean back too far it can slide in real deep and you might hurt yourself. It's not a toy!
That's only true if you get the CE premium version, but there is a lighter version that only comes with Waymo, so it still auto loads with precision and less bloat.

Doesn't matter if you relax or you decide to tense up, CRAP protection has you covered.

Although I guess somewhere in the fine print it says something about GPS signals possibly being lost, but then just go for the premium CE edition and use it responsibly.

Topcheese wrote:
spunkmuffin wrote: Careful! If you lean back too far it can slide in real deep and you might hurt yourself. It's not a toy!
That's only true if you get the CE premium version, but there is a lighter version that only comes with Waymo, so it still auto loads with precision and less bloat.

Doesn't matter if you relax or you decide to tense up, CRAP protection has you covered.

Although I guess somewhere in the fine print it says something about GPS signals possibly being lost, but then just go for the premium CE edition and use it responsibly.
Oh that's easy for you to say. Try telling that to all the people who have gotten it stuck in their socket! It's not a pleasant experience and I think it's really irresponsible letting people think this thing is ok for noobs! :x :evil:

edit: And that CRAP protection is shit. :D

Two possible reasons. You might have installed that plug-in in parallel, its a virus aimed to attack this plug-in. As the programmers couldn't come up with something as amazing as this plug-in, they take the algorithms out of this and move it to that. But just wait a bit, because this plug-in has an amazing immune system built in. It will take over that plug-in and transform it back to this plug-in.
The other reason, it might want to play with you seek & hide. The internal AI needs some creative input. Then as well, it will come back but might play a different prank then...
Sometimes it just sounds and still is hidden...
I had so much joy with this plug-in, just amazing surprises! If something unexpected happens, just lean back and put a smile on your face...

Return to “Instruments”