Oddity and ImpOSCar patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently purchased Oddity and Imposcar after being utterly impressed with them both. What im not too impressed with is there being no extra patches for registered users on the website after reading that registering will give you access to extra patches etc!

Does anyone know a good resource for patches for these 2 beasts? Also, has anyone actually ever had any extra patches from gforce themselves?

mac :)

What a bloody fool, ive found the patches on gforces site :oops:

I think there's some free banks on KVR as well, IIRC. :)

There's tons of patches that come with the instruments, and quite a few extra ones there, including a good few banks of mine... ;)

*ahem*

i may have slipped in some extra Oddity patches there too.

Look at us, pimping our wares, and both sitting on the front page of GForcesoftware.com... ;)

Heh, cheers guys...yes, I was just acting blind 8)

Im a little confused as to which preset 'type' to go for now though. Im on an intel mac so do I want to download the 'Logic aupreset' files or the pbk files.....im lost on what the difference is :help:

If you want to use Oddity's morphing system then use the pbk which is Oddity's own preset saving system, i think the aupresets will just give you the equivalent of fxb/fxp's in Cubase.

Hi, thanks...i think im getting this lol. Ok, download the pbk versions where possible and if not, use the aupresets which are the same thing but without morphing abilities?

Yes - use the pbk files for Oddity - that's the Oddity native format you use via the Oddity's patch management system. I'd say *also* go for the Logic ones, if they are there, because they are useful and easier to step through than the Oddity's system.

And I must check out Mr Ark's patches myself too, when I get a sec...

btw, im not familiar with fxb's :?

Don't worry about it. It's mainly for PC users (FXB's *can* be used in Mac hosts that support Mac VST format, but if you're in Logic, Logic doesn't support Mac VST's, it's strictly Apple/AudioUnit coolaid all the way...)

Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

is there a way in imposcar to browse the patches by sound type? like bass, lead, arp, etc. the loading presets and clicking through to get to a patch sucks!

Return to “Instruments”