Genesis CM!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis CM

I was hoping for some kind of update of Genesis.

But seeing that the OP/dev was voted high in the DJ Mag list of top DJ's I guess he has left the software world behind ?

https://www.ummetozcan.com/news/31-high ... -100-2014/

Ummet Ozcan used to make tech trance, then switched to big room house, so he's very busy make obscene amounts of money.

Hey man, the combined depth & rate "Mod" in the distortion section at the top also sets the rate for the formant/comb "Mod" by the main filter... Even if distortion is set "OFF" & distortion "Mix" is zero... Aint that the darnedest thing¿

djshire wrote:Ummet Ozcan used to make tech trance, then switched to big room house, so he's very busy make obscene amounts of money.
Didn't know he is a user here. :o What did he have to do with Genesis though?

chk071 wrote:
djshire wrote:Ummet Ozcan used to make tech trance, then switched to big room house, so he's very busy make obscene amounts of money.
Didn't know he is a user here. :o What did he have to do with Genesis though?
Its his synth ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTnYUj1Oak

Oh... well, i don't know much about him anyway, only saw his name some times (and i know he is a big name as a DJ). :D

I tell you I'm getting *asymmetrical polyphony* off this baby... Drew a low note in my sequencer's key editor then added high notes till the rumble dropped out (reassigned)... I get Osc1 is 4 note but Osc2 is SIX note... That's 10 x 22 voices at maximum fizz, 44 more than advertised.

Asuyuka wrote::D Great news, I'll have to see about heading out of town so I can pickup a copy.

(There are no computer music mags sold where I live. There used to be a store that sold Future Music here til their remodel... :? )
You can buy a digital copy of the magazine, use their Vault to answer a couple of questions based on the content of the magazine, and then you can download that software and whatever else is included in their current bundle. Might even be cheaper from resellers like Zinio.

I just so feel the need to enhance item3 of the OP... Those output options are polyphony limits that only work in "QUAD MODE". "FULL 22V" just bulldozes them completely!

Also, limiting "QUAD MODE" to "TWIN" or "SOLO" reduces the "Seperate" controls (including Osc1's 11 semitone box) to simple pitch controls: the 'root tone' is just moved instead of harmonized.

Unless I've got something badly wrong of course!

Return to “Instruments”