HG Fortune - Lazy PercuMat - Public Beta - new patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice one! Quite inspiring, as usual ;)

This is very cool. :)

Hi HG,

I really love this thing, but I can't figure out how to properly sync it to my host (Cubase Essential 4.5.2). Even with Host Control and Tempo Sync on, and after resetting it, it's always about a quarter note off beat.

Maybe it's an issue with my setup, but I thought I'd mention it.

Apart from that, I think it's a really great VSTi and I can't wait for the final release :)

Good work, thank you for sharing.

Steve

Excellent machine.Just the thing I've been waiting for! Everyone should check it out.I'd also like to see an H.G.Fortune Synth that wasn't an Ambient too.My faves anyway are Lazer Blade 1 and 2 and they are almost non-ambient. Love those drums!! Thanks a million!

Heathcliff wrote:Hi HG,

I really love this thing, but I can't figure out how to properly sync it to my host (Cubase Essential 4.5.2). Even with Host Control and Tempo Sync on, and after resetting it, it's always about a quarter note off beat.

Maybe it's an issue with my setup, but I thought I'd mention it.

Apart from that, I think it's a really great VSTi and I can't wait for the final release :)

Good work, thank you for sharing.

Steve
as You can Start/Stop via MIDI CC#4 you might compensate this quarter note offset via a MIDI predelay.

hth
HG

Here I got sent patchbank also with some quite experimental patches:
http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/mtmp/LPM- ... ntal-B.zip
Anyway good starting points to work further on these patches ;-)

please carry on sending patches :help: :D

have fun
HG

Fortune wrote:Here I got sent patchbank also with some quite experimental patches:
http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/mtmp/LPM- ... ntal-B.zip
Anyway good starting points to work further on these patches ;-)

please carry on sending patches :help: :D

have fun
HG
Thanks HG for uploading this. I checked this bank and I found there are about 5 to 10 really nice and useful patches among. As of the remaining patches I can only say some are that weird I can hardly imagine who might use such :?: :?: :roll:
Btw. who did these patches?

cya
jeyC

hoping for more useful patches to come :D

Hi,
Fortune wrote: as You can Start/Stop via MIDI CC#4 you might compensate this quarter note offset via a MIDI predelay.
HG
Great tip, thank you. It's perfectly in sync when I trigger it by MIDI CC.

Edit: ...for a couple of minutes :( (zu frueh gefreut).
Sometimes, its still off by varying amounts. Tried REAPER too, same thing.

Gruesse aus Bayern,
Steve

The new presets sound real good. I tried programming it, not so easy!
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

The new presets (at least the ones I've checked) sound very good to me.

I'll probably overlooked it, but I miss a solo button for each track. For now I have to mute all the tracks for isolating one. It could be great also to have an individual output for each track. Just my five cents :wink:

In the other hand, it's a great "toy" :phones:

Diek wrote:The new presets (at least the ones I've checked) sound very good to me.

I'll probably overlooked it, but I miss a solo button for each track. For now I have to mute all the tracks for isolating one. It could be great also to have an individual output for each track. Just my five cents :wink:

Hm, solo buttons for each part could be done, but not individual outputs for each part due to the reverb involved unless this would be bypassed.

As of the new presets I think there is a bit too much expressionist free jazz style present instead of floating rhythms which are preferable to my opinion.

HG

Fortune wrote:...As of sending patches etc. please send this vial mail.
Which adress :?:

Fortune wrote:
Diek wrote:The new presets (at least the ones I've checked) sound very good to me.

Hm, solo buttons for each part could be done, but not individual outputs for each part due to the reverb involved unless this would be bypassed.

As of the new presets I think there is a bit too much expressionist free jazz style present instead of floating rhythms which are preferable to my opinion.

HG
Hey Guys.I like the new presets too.but im with HG on this.....they are a little wild,which is fine,,,but im looking for more presets to go with the theme of the TDMs soft ambient nature....... :D

BlueMax wrote:Hey Guys.I like the new presets too.but im with HG on this.....they are a little wild,which is fine,,,but im looking for more presets to go with the theme of the TDMs soft ambient nature....... :D
yep, this is what I meant in my previous post too. Maybe I come up with some modified patches :D

cya
jeyC

Hey Jeycoon,that would be great man!!!!!,wish i could,but no time these days for patches..... :D :D

Return to “Instruments”