Good Industrial VSTi's/VST's?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,
I Need Some Good Industrial/IDM/IBM/EBM VSTi's/VST's.
I Tried One Of The Guys On Here Like ANGSTkiller And All The Others And They Made FL Freeze Or Wouldn't Put Out Sound.
:(
Any Suggestions?

What's the price range? Angstkiller is made with Synthedit, maybe fruity loops can't run it because of that.

You might be stuck with commercial-ware. $$$$
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Motion 2.8 for sequenced EBM/electro phrases

vurtbox for harsh and caustic pads/leads

HG Fortune LPM for old-school industrial rhythms

mangle everything with Darkware Glitch plugs

ALL FREE

OLGA
But you'll have to tame the lady;)

Absynth.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

For industrialish, noisy ambiences, nothing beats Audiobulb's Sophia.

RunBeerRun wrote:What's the price range? Angstkiller is made with Synthedit, maybe fruity loops can't run it because of that.
doubt it. se plugins work fine here.
I need a soundcloud ¬¬

Could the OP please define what a 'industrial synth' should sound like please.

Mike

KMFDM wrote:Hi Guys,
I Need Some Good Industrial/IDM/IBM/EBM VSTi's/VST's.
I Tried One Of The Guys On Here Like ANGSTkiller And All The Others And They Made FL Freeze Or Wouldn't Put Out Sound.
:(
Any Suggestions?
Scanned synth - http://www.humanoidsounds.co.uk/products_mini.html
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Ohm Force Symptohm - simply because of it's metallic filters and granular abilities

Really any synth is ok for industria/ebm or whatever you want to make you just have to know how to use it for what you are doing. If you are into modern day ebm i suggest any synth like vanguard by refx or gladiator by tone2 because it can produce the supersaw sound. If you want an old school sound go for one of these vst emulations of a retro synth like the pro 53 by native instuments. Then you got to learn how to use the effects like distortion, delay and reverb. These effects are super important in this music. Other effects apply too but i suggest you just sit down with the presets and listen to your favorite albums then try to make something like it and expand from there.
For us there are no surprises left

If you wanna do really oldschool industrial, how about daHornet?

I think SPK used Wasps back then...

As Sewn says, the instrument is largely irrelevant, its what you do to the sound that matters more. If you really were KMFDM, you would know that. If you listen to your namesake, most of their synth sounds are very basic and you could do them with anything. I don't know why my synths won't work for you, no-one else has had any problems AFAIK.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

ORION Platinum + BONES little killerz - what more could you need? (besides a Korg MicroX?)

Seriously, go buy Orion Pro, it has tons of gritty noisemakers in it that are top notch...and BONES little killers apparently work fine in it as well.

$149 for the whole thing, and you will have less chaos than FL Studio for your music composition process.

And don't forget to download the free Freqatic drum synth.

BONES wrote:As Sewn says, the instrument is largely irrelevant, its what you do to the sound that matters more. If you really were KMFDM, you would know that. If you listen to your namesake, most of their synth sounds are very basic and you could do them with anything. I don't know why my synths won't work for you, no-one else has had any problems AFAIK.
I had. It's supposedly a problem with version 8.0.0, updating might help. Not tried it yet though.

Return to “Instruments”