Need testers for my x86 to x64 vst adapter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
jBridge jBridgeM

i just purchased this plugin. did a quick test before purchasing, and my problemchild worked. the plugin in question is phasebug from the fishproducers. without the bridge, it doesnt even start. now it works for a few seconds, then jbridge crashes. kablaast.

goddamn. i really need a phaseplug.

do i need to spend on the voxengo thing, or can i make use of jbridge?

cubase 606 64, win7 64

Hi!

If you're having problems with the plugin natively ( without any bridge ), I'm afraid that jBridge won't make things better, sorry. :-( In this case, I would recommend contacting the plugin's developer, perhaps it's something that's been reported before.

However, when you load it bridged, when it crashes, do you see any error message popping up?
Free MIDI plugins and other stuff:
https://jstuff.wordpress.com
"MIDI 2.0 is an extension of MIDI 1.0. It does not replace MIDI 1.0(...)"

I didn't find any info on the subject, so I'll ask here.

I have a couple of VSTs with more than one output (microTonic, for example), but my DAW (Studio One) sees only one output from the jBridge wrapped plugin.
Am I missing something?

I use Kontakt's multiple outputs inside Studio One without an issue and it's jBridged. You shouldn't have to do anything special to make it work, appart from activating the different outputs in the S1 mixer, as with any other multioutput plugin.

Hi!

I also can't reproduce this here. :(

Are you using the latest versions of both?

Oh, s#!t :bang:
Sorry guys, I'm new to Studio One - I forgot to enable the other outputs from the console. :?

No worries :D Glad you got it solved.

Hi, could you get jBridge to work with Elevayta SpaceBoy 32bit in Reaper 64bit? The way SpaceBoy talks to its other instances means it won't work with the Renoise in-built bridging method, and jBridging it behaves differently but still doesn't work. I've emailed Elevayta to see if they plan a 64bit compile of their plugins but got no response. Would love to use SpaceBoy again :)

Hi!

Try enabling the "run in existing auxhost" option, then reload the plugin, it may help.

Thanks, I'll try this weekend!

Hey, I posted this in a new topic, and was referred here.

I've been using Ableton Live 8 64-bit beta, and using JBridge to convert a heap of my 32-bit vsts, including dB-AudioWare's sidechain compressor. However, using this sidechain compressor through JBridge with many instances causes Live to crash whenever I close the project. I then have to wait around 5 minutes before I can open Live again.

This is starting to get annoying. Any suggestions?

cruisy18 wrote:Hey, I posted this in a new topic, and was referred here.

I've been using Ableton Live 8 64-bit beta, and using JBridge to convert a heap of my 32-bit vsts, including dB-AudioWare's sidechain compressor. However, using this sidechain compressor through JBridge with many instances causes Live to crash whenever I close the project. I then have to wait around 5 minutes before I can open Live again.

This is starting to get annoying. Any suggestions?
You could try the advice a few posts up for SpaceBoy. The sidechain compressor is sorta doing the same thing (multiple instances talking to each other).
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:You could try the advice a few posts up for SpaceBoy. The sidechain compressor is sorta doing the same thing (multiple instances talking to each other).
I've had the "run in existing auxhost" option enable for a while now, as the sidechain compressor would not compress unless that option was ticked. I'm still getting the crashes at times, unfortunately.

Hi!

When it crashes, is it random or are you doing anything specific?

Do you get any "opcode xx failed" message?

How many instances does it take for it to crash, approximately?

umd wrote:Hi!
omg hi

When it crashes, is it random or are you doing anything specific?
It is whenever I close down my project. Sometimes it closes down fine, sometimes Live just stops responding, and I have to shut it down with the task manager.
Do you get any "opcode xx failed" message?
No.
How many instances does it take for it to crash, approximately?
I'd say about 5+.

Return to “Instruments”