ARP Pro Soloist virtual vst at last :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

brok landers wrote:
emdot_ambient wrote:I went to a restaurant in North Carolina once and the waitress asked what we'd like to drink. One of the ladies at my table replied, "I'll have a Coke."

"What kind of coke do you want?" the waitress answered. "We have Coke and Diet Coke, ginger ale coke, rootbeer coke, Seven Up coke..."

The word "coke" had come to mean any carbonated sweet drink (softdrink, soda, soda-pop, etc.).

So...what kind of moog do you have? Oh, I've got ARP Axxe moogs, a Roland JX-3p moog, a Yamaha DX200 moog... :dog:
haha ... great, i'm still recovering ... good one emdot! btw, i/they did not forget you, you know what i mean ... it'll happen ...
So the synth in my studio is a Korg Wavestation EX Moog, and a Korg X50 Moog,
does that mean that my 88es is an 88es Moog ? so my HP a1240n is an HP a1240n Moog cos I have lots of VSTi mog's installed...LOL...

Actually it's a Moog HPa1240n.

Get with the nomenclature.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Isn't it a bit funny with all the wonderful soft-synths in the world today that can create zillions of layered sounds at a moment's notice (and many for free), that an emulation of one of the world's most limited synths can generate such interest!

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about this new ProSoloist emu too!!! But it makes me smile to think that such a limited old relic could find a happy home (or soon to be happy) amid the mountain of sonic marvels of the day! Says a lot about the old masters that brought us such fine music using these simple tools! Just strikes me as a little funny!

Also remembering - the MiniKorg 700, the Baldwin Syntha-Sound, and the Davoli Davolisint!

Best wishes for this much anticipated blast from the past!!!

SciFiArtMan

That'll be the Moog MiniKorg700, the Moog Baldwin Syntha-sound, and the Moog Davoli Davolisint. I remember them well....
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

SciFiArtMan wrote:Says a lot about the old masters that brought us such fine music using these simple tools! Just strikes me as a little funny!
SciFiArtMan
I agree with you SciFiArtMan, it's a very simple preset synth, but it's full of quality soundscape and expression opportunities, that's probably why we love the ARP Pro Soloist so much...

Happy weekend!

Cheers
Bon 8)
Unifaun: http://www.unifaun-music.com

Actually it's one of those instruments that can't really be captured in VSTi because a lot of its character was derived from its expressive UI. Still love its sounds, though.

And as for simple...really, how complex is an electric guitar? Especially if you discount all the FX people run them through to make them useable.

I wouls really love a Mac vst version

ive bought the Au but Im having to run it via Bidule vst

Bonamici wrote: There are some descent refills of the Pianet (Electro mechanical refill) and The RMI piano (Sonic Refill Instruments of the 60's and 70's) I use in Propellerheads Reason 4, well worth!

Also, the after touch function in AM ProSolovst is much improved in the 1.05 update! Sweet!
The samples on Sonic Refill Instruments doesn't seem to cover all the Electrapiano sound ground: the Harpsichord sound is missing.

On a side note, which echo are you using on the Pro Solovst and the mellotron samples? I think the Space Echo on Guitar Rig does a good job and it's stereo!

I insist: now that there's a virtual equivalent for almost any instrument on Tony Bank's arsenal, we should make a forum or something to share our virtual instruments and effects combinations in emulating the sound on Genesis or any progressive stuff. Jim of Lamb Laid Down On MIDI knows quite a bit of this! 8)

Is the Prosolo website gone for good?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

It does seem so.

Anybody has still this VST and could upload it? I mean, the demo version. I can't seem to find any working download links.
My newest project: Synthiox

Yamaha MM6, Novation Ultranova, Behringer FCB1010

pc version back, mac "coming soon"

:(

website suspended.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Yeah, the website seems to have disappeared....let's hope it's only a temporary glitch.

If you're talking about AM prosolovst, its a free plugin.

i have it in logic either from the website or a Computer music Magazine DVD.
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”