Analog Synth Lab -- WTF?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hmmm, acording to the _last_ feedback entry on your link these are vsti's too????
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Why don't you guys just email/message him and post the reply?
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

more synths have been added to the ebay store... would love to get these but not until he releases vst versions..

I think something is "Odd" with them

http://rekkerd.org/elektrostudio-releases-analog-pack/

is one set of free ones.. and another synth.. looks a LOT like the "dahornet" but reskin'd

hmmm

kingtubby wrote:The emphasis on standalone is probably just to appeal to newbs.
Speaking as someone who started playing synth in 1978 (it would have been earlier if I'd had the money) and who tends to use softsynths in standalone mode, I wonder how long you have to be playing to cease being a 'newb'?
Twitter: Sweep1

Sweep1 wrote:
kingtubby wrote:The emphasis on standalone is probably just to appeal to newbs.
Speaking as someone who started playing synth in 1978 (it would have been earlier if I'd had the money) and who tends to use softsynths in standalone mode, I wonder how long you have to be playing to cease being a 'newb'?
33 Years and a Newb I think, then at 34 years you become an intermediate for the next 33, then 'I think' you can become a pro! Shit, I've on got a couple of years under my belt, that's it I'm quitting... :lol:

Seriously though, to end all 'is this a VST?' arguements I was curious and 'ebay emailed' him, the reply -

Hi,

the synths are standalone only.

Thanks

XXX(I have delted his name, he didn't send me kisses :hihi: )

- analog_synth_lab

Oh that made me laugh breakmixer :lol:

Return to “Instruments”