Spectrasonics Trilian...(Omnisphere v.1.1 now out with native x64 support!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trilogy user here...

Looking forward to this release. Not an immediate buy for me but then again lets see whats in it :hihi: Edit: Errr I have now bought Trilian (and Omni) :hihi:

Product page Now shipping.

Thoughts expectations e.t.c?

Quick update Omnisphere 1.1 is now out (New Version Includes 64-Bit Native Windows Support and Trilian Library Integration)...full specs here!
Last edited by christianmusicmaker on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 am, edited 12 times in total.

Shipping: 26th October 2009 :o

Ordered on Friday, just phoned up dv24/7 for something else and found out they haven't got the trilian order in yet, which means it probably won't be here until Wednesday. :( Cant wait!

Aloysius wrote:Shipping: 26th October 2009 :o
Hehe :hihi: ...no delays here its out of the door pretty quickly it appears. :)
SpecialSpecimen wrote:Ordered on Friday, just phoned up dv24/7 for something else and found out they haven't got the trilian order in yet, which means it probably won't be here until Wednesday. Cant wait!
I've done business with DV before they are defintely nice to deal with. :wink: I am looking at an upgrade path which I think is only avaialble through Specs direct. I think its $99.

me get it free :D

sureno wrote:me get it free :D
A rather valuable freebie :hihi:

christianmusicmaker wrote: I've done business with DV before they are defintely nice to deal with. :wink: I am looking at an upgrade path which I think is only avaialble through Specs direct. I think its $99.
Oh yeah, wasnt putting blame anywhere, just disappointment! I get everything through Dv24/7, great place.

I see we're getting the NEWS on-the-hour, every-hour! :) I hope the crossgrade price will be good. Haven't received anything official or any reply to my Spectrasonics enquiry earlier this Morning!

2 hours left, Yeaaaah!! :) :) :) been waiting for a year now...Dv247 is nice but you may end up waiting for your pre-order a couple of months. Nice to know about the upgrade pack!Looking in to it now.

I hope spectrasonics website can handle the amount of peeps ordering their free upgrade, shame you cant just pick it up at a local shop :(

christianmusicmaker wrote:Trilogy user here...

Looking forward to this release. Not an immediate buy for me but then again lets see whats in it :hihi:

Info so far Nice.

Countdown page.

Thoughts expectations e.t.c?
Yeah, that's pretty much where I am; I probably won't pick it up 'til early next year, but I'm anxiously awaiting the videos being posted today.

maybe they're drop shipping it for pre-orders. I hope so because I pre-ordered from audiomidi.com.

Aloysius wrote:I see we're getting the NEWS on-the-hour, every-hour!

Yes news on the hour...there should be a global weather report (Omnisphere x64) to follow hopefully :P

DocAtlas wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much where I am; I probably won't pick it up 'til early next year, but I'm anxiously awaiting the videos being posted today.
I am hoping some of the earlier issues that Omni had are already sorted out with Trilian. Defintely in wait and see mode for now here...but Specs have yet to dissappoint me. :wink:

Trilogy is so good this has to be a big step up. Looks good so far.

So nothing happened?

lol talk about anti climax :lol:

Return to “Instruments”