LittleOne, Little Phatty emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Absolutely not,what people in this forum said can be true.
I compiled LittleOne v 1.0 with a reg code that is not mine(downloaded from the internet).I send to kvr the announcement of release, I left. I needed a way to compile bafore kvraudio post it(the release anouncement).

Do you think that I would use MY REAL NAME in a product like LittleOne dev without licensing?:)

brok landers wrote:
xhunaudio wrote:hi, this is extremely IMPORTANT.

I want to reply to what you said (about littleone compiling).
I AM A REGISTERED USER OF SYNTHEDIT!
When I compiled version 1.0 and 1.02 of LittleOne, I can't use my reg code.
This is due to the fact that I am not on my 'main' computer.

I will upload the right compiled version when I will back on my computer (in 24 hours).

I DO NOT use cracked software!

hi to all :)
just to understand that properly:
that other computer, which was used to compile v1.0 and v1.0.2, where you can't use your reg code on, says "team air" and is not cracked? :?:

just asking ... but i have to admit this smells a tiny bit fishy ...
Like i already stated two times i could not find that "Team Air" thing anywhere in my copy of the demo (version 1.0.1). Before accusing the dev at least some more people should get a proof for that. :bang:

In the crfedits i see the official name and when i start the plugin i get the "Product registration" window. At the moment i could only choose "Try demo" until i get the full version. So where is that "Team air" thing ???
Last edited by Ingonator on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

xhunaudio wrote:Absolutely not,what people in this forum said can be true.
I compiled LittleOne v 1.0 with a reg code that is not mine(downloaded from the internet).I send to kvr the announcement of release, I left. I needed a way to compile bafore kvraudio post it(the release anouncement).

Do you think that I would use MY REAL NAME in a product like LittleOne dev without licensing?:)
What would looking more seriously? Real Name or "Team AiR"? :nutter:

Sorry, but what would you know thinking about this, from a neutral point of view?

In the product/demo of them(which you sell for money) stands team air etc., and you say you used a license from internet - hm what kind of license? rofl

But in the same post you say you don't you warez, but team air name is defintiv no seriously company?!? Bad joke.. using cracks se-version, and selling a product which is coded on the crack se-version and saying you using "only" a license from the internet - legal licenses flying there all around or what? bad bad bad joke...

And please,
DON'T say things like "this smells a tiny bit fishy",
bacause I'm not a thief :hihi:.
Yes, I made a mistake compiling it with the "other-i-dont-know-who-is-him" license.
But before accusing you should be shure of what you say.

Thank you

The website is down for maintenance now? :shrug:
I am clearly a thread killer

Cyforce wrote: What would looking more seriously? Real Name or "Team AiR"? :nutter:

Sorry, but what would you know thinking about this, from a neutral point of view?
Any hint where i could find that "Team AIR" text? So far i had no luck finding it...

UPDATE: Based on the post of Xhnunaudio the situation seems clearer now... If he speaks the truth which i suppose that whole discussion looks like bad luck and of course his solution for compiling with a cracked license (while owning an official one) was not 100% "clean"...
Last edited by Ingonator on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

But Cyforce, what are you saying?
I explained it all.
I used a "AIR" licensed version to compile.
I can't wait to have access to my (payed)licence in time for kvr annoucement.
You are ccusing me of what?

ps the website is under maintenance for this reason.

Ingonator wrote:
Cyforce wrote: What would looking more seriously? Real Name or "Team AiR"? :nutter:

Any hint where i could find that "Team AIR" text? So far i had no luck finding it...

UPDATE: Based on the post of Xhnunaudio the situation seems clearer now... If he speaks the truth which i suppose that whole discussion looks like bad luck and of course his solution for compiling with a cracked license (while owning an official one) was not 100% "clean"...
The Chainer demo or Reaper will show "Team Air" when it loads a plugin compiled with the Team Air cracked version of SE.

http://www.xlutop.com/html/chainer.html

I checked out the site after seeing the announcement here.
I have not downloaded the demo or heard the sound examples, so I can't comment about those aspects of this little unfolding story.

I'll readily admit that I am generally rather sceptical about people selling SE synths. imho.
Especially when it is not made clear that the product is built using SE, but instead uses vague marketing blurb.
I'm not saying SE synths can never be worthy of charging money for, but in my own experience most SE creations sound very generic.

What I'm even more sceptical about are the claims that the synth was built using Physical Modeling technologies.
I'm by no means an authority with regards Synth Edit, but I'd be slightly surprised to discover there are any Physical Modeling capabilities available whatsoever.

It is a bit odd for somebody who is trying to promote themselves as a serious developer, using anything other than their own legally purchased license (of any product) that may be used in the production of an item they are trying to charge money for.

Whatever the reason, there is no valid argument to condone using cracked software because your in a rush to release something.
Surely you'd be much better to wait until you have/had access to your own "paid" version to avoid looking suspect.
In one post you say you don't use cracks, but then a few posts later you say something along the lines of... I had to use a dodgy version to compile, but it's ok people I do own it honest...

Not good enough for me.
I don't have anything against gravity but it really does weigh me down

Why does anyone care about this? Just get Daedalus if you want a good SE synth.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2755.html
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

woodster wrote:What I'm even more sceptical about are the claims that the synth was built using Physical Modeling technologies.
I'm by no means an authority with regards Synth Edit, but I'd be slightly surprised to discover there are any Physical Modeling capabilities available whatsoever.
Yes there are.. Dunno what was used though. A simple subtractive would not require physical modeling.

DELETED

zerocrossing wrote:Why does anyone care about this? Just get Daedalus if you want a good SE synth.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2755.html
How long have you been here again? :lol:

Whoa! A pirated Synthedit plugin that costs a lot!

Golly geepers I'm stunned
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

xhunaudio wrote:But Cyforce, what are you saying?
I explained it all.
I used a "AIR" licensed version to compile.
I can't wait to have access to my (payed)licence in time for kvr annoucement.
You are ccusing me of what?
Nobody did such to you, you've done it to yourself.
You thought about the website, the pricing, the hosting and payement options.

But didn't think a second about buying the software which is the fundation of your business.

it's 40 euros for Synthedit , you're selling little one at 75€.

Latest Synthedit is 1.1 , and not backward compatible, so your story of MAIN computer is Bullsh*t.

You should remain silent from now on cause you're making it worse, a thief topped by a liar.

If it's promotion you were after...well done...YOU GOT IT

Good Luck

Return to “Instruments”