Vengeance Producer Suite: Metrum. DrumSynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

newsie wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
newsie wrote: The price may be a little high, only because second rate companies are releasing second rate plugins at marketing scheme pricing.
at least its their own work :wink:
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Dave's Da Man :-o :D
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

pikadilly wrote:Barring the price tag, I like the concept of Metrum and the demo videos look interesting.

But!
Compyfox wrote:(some stuff sounded definitely similar to VEC1 and VEC2).
This reminds me of the scary part. :?
Yeah, and you'd think that, at that price, they'd offer some sort of loyalty discount to people who already own some of their products legitimately, whether it's the MB Sidechain or the sample packs that they are likely reusing in Metrum.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

whyterabbyt wrote:
newsie wrote:You get the point. You can't have one without the other.
yes you can. heard of 'electricity' ?
Look someone's pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

whyterabbyt wrote:
newsie wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
newsie wrote: The price may be a little high, only because second rate companies are releasing second rate plugins at marketing scheme pricing.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Dave's Da Man :-o :D

Kriminal wrote:
newsie wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
newsie wrote:
Kriminal wrote:

do they have permission to use those samples?

i think charging money for rips is a poor show....

If there was a REAL issue with copyright laws, there probably wouldn't still be available CDs and samples. It's really not that hard to mimic any kick drum sound, you can't copyright that. Even with that said, producers admit all the time they rip samples from old records. I'm sure you have a few rips from rips that you don't even know about.

no, i synthesize all my sounds from sratch, i have that ability 8)
Uh huh from day 1 right?
yep, you catch on fast

i doubt it will sell well, but im sure it will be a hit with wa**z kiidies who are into the genres of music this is aimed at.

Funny I thought kick drums were used in pretty much all modern day genres.

newsie wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
wow, i wasn't expecting such a master of wit and repartee.

Wildfunk wrote:newsie who are you? ;)
Was just wondering the same thing. :?: :!:

Newsie is quite new with us.(09/03/10) He seems to only post and be interested in the Metrum developper forum (oh sorry there's no such forum :oops: ........)

He seems to already know all his Metrumnics by heart, though this plug in is quite new, and has all the links ready to show for us humble ignorants, and all the answers to questions from .... well the past.

So ........ :shrug:

Otoh I know Roman will be too honnest to derail or hijack this thread, but there's another Kick Vsti available, it comes with 128 kicks, has some tricks Fx on board, and cost ........ 22€. So I'll just do it for him :)

And there's also an audio demo for it, wich is -imho- quite impressive

WildKick

Not saying that Metrum isnt more versatile or benefit from more control, but the Utube sound hardly demonstrates anything on the quality of the sound delivered, and tbh you can have even more control on the sound in Kontakt 3, or even Battery, with all the layering and round robin options. I could even write a script to make a little random on all that. If .... I was so motivated to spend centuries on a kick. Wich seems btw over my courage and my needs, given all the alternative solutions you can find here and there :shrug:

This said Metrum gui looks cool and very efficient.
Good worflow too.

My 0.002 really

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

glasgene wrote:Newsie would it be fair to say you are in fact connected to this plug in.
Why? Everybody knows that already here.

glasgene wrote:

Now compare the samples, features, FXs and engines. Seeing as the kick drum is one of the most important parts of a dance song, the one trick should pony up.
Newsie would it be fair to say you are in fact connected to this plug in.

If that's the case then maybe listen to what people are saying and try and take it onboard without offence, its obvious from the feedback your getting that the price is too high, I'm sure it sounds great but then so are the plug ins that are priced in the same ballpark that do a whole lot more.

again nice concept but lower the price.
Nope, not associated with them what so ever. I don't think it's the feedback, it's the trolling. It's okay if it's not for you, but to drag it down tooth and nail is beyond none offending criticism. Sounds like a deep seeded personal issue at best.

astroturf anyone?

Lotuzia wrote:
Wildfunk wrote:newsie who are you? ;)
Was just wondering the same thing. :?: :!:

Newsie is quite new with us.(09/03/10) He seems to only post and be interested in the Metrum developper forum (oh sorry there's no such forum :oops: ........)

He seems to already know all his Metrumnics by heart, though this plug in is quite new, and has all the links ready to show for us humble ignorants, and all the answers to questions from .... well the past.

So ........ :shrug:

Otoh I know Roman will be too honnest to derail or hijack this thread, but there's another Kick Vsti available, it comes with 128 kicks, has some tricks Fx on board, and cost ........ 22€. So I'll just do it for him :)

And there's also an audio demo for it, wich is -imho- quite impressive

WildKick

Not saying that Metrum isnt more versatile or benefit from more control, but the Utube sound hardly demonstrates anything on the quality of the sound delivered, and tbh you can have even more control on the sound in Kontakt 3, or even Battery, with all the layering and round robin options. I could even write a script to make a little random on all that. If .... I was so motivated to spend centuries on a kick. Wich seems btw over my courage and my needs, given all the alternative solutions you can find here and there :shrug:

This said Metrum gui looks cool and very efficient.
Good worflow too.

My 0.002 really

LtZ
Buy Wildkick instead :D It's top stuff.

BTW

Laurent saved me on the typing...*So who are you*???

Rob

whyterabbyt wrote:
newsie wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
wow, i wasn't expecting such a master of wit and repartee.

Atleast I'm original. Unlike you and your rumors of copyrighted samples.

newsie wrote:Atleast I'm original.
Ah, bless him - he doesn't know KVR very well yet...

newsie wrote:[

Atleast I'm original.
thats more then vengeance are....

newsie wrote:Atleast original. Unlike you and your rumors of copyrighted samples.
I must admit, its pretty f**king original to make stuff up I havent commented on.

Oh no, wait. Its just dumb.

Return to “Instruments”