Vengeance Producer Suite: Metrum. DrumSynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Compyfox wrote:
Igro wrote:KicklabXL is just the same thing but for 49$.
Actually, no.

The synthesis engine is different, you can only layer "one" additional wav file, and Angular Momentum (at least last time I checked) is SynthEdit with Custom Code.

You could take it that way, that Metrum is that expensive due to the additional layers. :hihi:
Sure, they will release a 16 channel version, which you can upgrade to after you sold your soul! Haha :hihi: .
not 'ere nowadays :(

interviews with cool people

Compyfox wrote:that Metrum is that expensive due to the additional layers. :hihi:
And it's still a code. Keep in mind Bootsy stuff and Sylenth1(v1)

They're running kinda late with this one. I bought Drumaxx and I love it hell alot!

So they have 330 kick samples, and how many sine wave presets was it? Doesn't really matter that much to me since I'm not that intrested. It sure can be useful if you want to sound like everybody else, but if you like junksounds then I say why not?

Spending €149 on a plugin that just produces kicks ain't my idea of a well planned investment.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Nokenoku wrote:
Kriminal wrote:would you like me to post links to all the sync stuff that is 'available' ?

:roll:
1. Inform yourself about how long it took the crackers to do Syncrosoft.
2. There's only one crew, who does it.
3. There's still a lot of uncracked stuff with this protection.

--> This protection works rather good.
inform yourself it doesnt, then inform yourself to get your facts right on other things

get informed

ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:
EPtMe001 wrote:Now, Syncrosoft... This copy protection scheme is idiotic. Here's why.

1). It doesn't offer any protection against piracy.
Wrong.
Inform yourself!
would you like me to post links to all the sync stuff that is 'available' ?

but is still 100% uncracked on mac to this day...

considering most devs say the mac sales account for half usually, that's still something...

not to mention, it took the team 3 years between releases, the first time they said they'd never do it again, they skipped Cubase 4, then they spent like 10,000 hours or something to do C5 LOL....

guess what, steinberg is now in the process of updating it again, so it will take them 3 years again probably. See what i mean?

so to say it offers NO protection is just silly.... there was no sync crack for at least 2 years and in those years people that wanted the plugs had to buy them.

:wink:
why are you assuming im talking about Cubarse?

hardware dongles are a major deal breaker.

Kriminal wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:
EPtMe001 wrote:Now, Syncrosoft... This copy protection scheme is idiotic. Here's why.

Wrong.
Inform yourself!

considering most devs say the mac sales account for half usually, that's still something...

not to mention, it took the team 3 years between releases, the first time they said they'd never do it again, they skipped Cubase 4, then they spent like 10,000 hours or something to do C5 LOL....

guess what, steinberg is now in the process of updating it again, so it will take them 3 years again probably. See what i mean?

so to say it offers NO protection is just silly.... there was no sync crack for at least 2 years and in those years people that wanted the plugs had to buy them.

because as soon as cubarse was cracked the other products using the same protection were... as soon as steinberg release the new version of sync then all the indi devs will update their plugins too... It always starts with cubarse...

p.s. you seemed to have selectively missed alot of the very other valid points i made in that post. :smack:

ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:

Wrong.
Inform yourself!

because as soon as cubarse was cracked the other products using the same protection were... as soon as steinberg release the new version of sync then all the indi devs will update their plugins too... It always starts with cubarse...

p.s. you seemed to have selectively missed alot of the very other valid points i made in that post. :smack:
well, i dont care about anything to do with macs

i never said it offers NO protection

i answered the other point (tho i think you'll find cubase wasnt craked first, but matters not, they all get cracked in the end)

and that brings an end to this thread...rules is rules, so i'll say no more (wasnt it this time last year i got 3 month ban...you must remember :hihi: )

Kriminal wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:Wrong.
Inform yourself!

well, i dont care about anything to do with macs

i never said it offers NO protection

i answered the other point (tho i think you'll find cubase wasnt craked first, but matters not, they all get cracked in the end)

and that brings an end to this thread...rules is rules, so i'll say no more (wasnt it this time last year i got 3 month ban...you must remember :hihi: )
He was reminded recently :)

Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:
Kriminal wrote:would you like me to post links to all the sync stuff that is 'available' ?

1. Inform yourself about how long it took the crackers to do Syncrosoft.
2. There's only one crew, who does it.
3. There's still a lot of uncracked stuff with this protection.

--> This protection works rather good.
inform yourself it doesnt, then inform yourself to get your facts right on other things

get informed
Lol ... nice try.

Can you please stop talking about this plugin because its all promotion FOR IT / THEM. thanks. :hihi:

Yeah well .. and if then people go out and waste their money on it it's their own problem. We can't rescue those people anyways.

sonicfire wrote:Can you please stop talking about this plugin because its all promotion FOR IT / THEM. thanks. :hihi:
it is not this plugin. it is metrum. lol

Compyfox wrote: Actually, no.

The synthesis engine is different, you can only layer "one" additional wav file, and Angular Momentum (at least last time I checked) is SynthEdit with Custom Code.:
Last time I checked it was Synthmaker stuff. :wink: But AM's stuff is really nice!

ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:

Wrong.
Inform yourself!

:clap: :tu: ttoz, so it is ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “Instruments”