VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

brok landers wrote:
ttoz wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nokenoku wrote:
EPtMe001 wrote:Now, Syncrosoft... This copy protection scheme is idiotic. Here's why.

1). It doesn't offer any protection against piracy.
Wrong.
Inform yourself!
would you like me to post links to all the sync stuff that is 'available' ?

:roll:
but is still 100% uncracked on mac to this day...

considering most devs say the mac sales account for half usually, that's still something...

not to mention, it took the team 3 years between releases, the first time they said they'd never do it again, they skipped Cubase 4, then they spent like 10,000 hours or something to do C5 LOL....

guess what, steinberg is now in the process of updating it again, so it will take them 3 years again probably. See what i mean?

so to say it offers NO protection is just silly.... there was no sync crack for at least 2 years and in those years people that wanted the plugs had to buy them.

:wink:

:clap: :tu: ttoz, so it is ...
IMO that's not the point for all.

Idiotic only because who produce this scheme claim that is unbeatable.

Doesn't offer any protection (for the developer of course), isn't totally true.
Perhaps if weren't a copy protection more people were legitimated to use illegal copies.

Unc*acked on macs because maybe no one have decided to do, as I think that their goal isn't to supply poeple some software for free, it's more believable that they are trying to demonstrate that nothing is "un*rackable".
If you think you already said this with your sentence:
"steinberg is now in the process of updating it again, so it will take them 3 years again probably"
Otherwise why spend so much hours for nothing in change?

Then the problem is more from a "human" point of view than an "if and how is possible to do".

I'm wondering...at the end, where's the root of the problem?
People that prepare drugs or people that are going to take drugs?
If people were educated to do the ethically right things, with a choice "stolen for free OR have to buy", people will choose "have to buy".
As there will never be a world with all the same thinking people (perhaps in a 1984s machines world) this problem will never see a solution IMO.

Soon i will have some my products over the web, and I already know that they will probably copied and spreaded.
I can't argue on one of the basis of the system that we are using, every OS have a copy function that can do the perfect copy of the original.
We aren't in the "one picasso piece in the world" era.
But i'll trust that people knowing, or imagining, my efforts will support me.
That's the only "protection scheme" that i can consider "un*rackable".

(I know that i were in the kvr rules limit and i'm sorry for the off topic)

Has they DEMO or not ? I wuold like to try it..

ekeaze wrote:Has they DEMO or not ? I wuold like to try it..
No! ;(

but it already has tons of product videos available. you'll get what you see there..
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:but it already has tons of product videos available. you'll get what you see there..
Yes the videos are good to see, what it can etc, but a demo should be really available!
Usually i also want to buy it.. but with no demo, and the high price, mhm i think i don't will buy it and make later some soundfood for it. Also based on the same reasons the metrum will be surely don't getting a high sale-count in the first time - so one reason more, not to buy it(for me personally with the ulterior motives to build soundfood for it)

IMHO

-price way too high
-syncrosoft sucks
-doesn't have a demo
-not so much different from a sampler, less than battery

NI battery, drummax, bazzism and all the other kickmaker plugs mentioned before looks to be uncomparably more convenient than this one

alphadelphi wrote:IMHO

-price way too high
-syncrosoft sucks
-doesn't have a demo
-not so much different from a sampler, less than battery

NI battery, drummax, bazzism and all the other kickmaker plugs mentioned before looks to be uncomparably more convenient than this one
-Based on posts in KVR, Manuel's customer service is somewhat lacking.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

That's just based on some opions (and/or your opinion iirc). i think the majority is really satisfied with customer service. i think it's ace and way better then what I know and experienced from/with other companies (NI, Support for Sylenth and so on - products loved by the users here).
Finally!

could be better sometimes :lol:
Last edited by Tubbs on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

price is (very) high but to be honest - I love the concept and I can assume that plenty of producers will buy it...

cyphersuit wrote:but it already has tons of product videos available. you'll get what you see there..
will those videos tell me how it works in my host and on my pc?

no, it will give me a rough idea of sound and nothing else

you have alot options to edit the kick with layer / split / filter / amp / env ......
very interesting...

Kriminal wrote:
will those videos tell me how it works in my host and on my pc?

no, it will give me a rough idea of sound and nothing else
exactly. I had plugs that simply did not run correctly or at all on my system for whatever reason.
if that happens or if it's buggy, would I then get my money back ? no ?

that's why there needs to be demoversions of software.

besides that I had a good laugh about 150 bucks for (basically) a kickdrum-sample-player. of course, if the instrument gives you great workflow in a professional surrounding or if that amount is peanuts for somebody, why not buy it. it ain't for me, though.
also, the last thing I need for my music homestudio, is more kickdrums. seriously.
Last edited by darsho on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

luxth wrote:as probably kicks is the less part i like from the image-line drum synth
The beta we are testing takes care of just that.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

JMC wrote:
luxth wrote:as probably kicks is the less part i like from the image-line drum synth
The beta we are testing takes care of just that.
Wow! Please more info! Cos nothing about it in IL beta forum.

Return to “Instruments”