Himalaya: Antiquity for DCAM Synth Squad

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Electric Himalaya & FXpansion are pleased to announce the availability of Antiquity, an expansion sound set for DCAM Synth Squad.

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=108

Antiquity contains 265 presets each for Cypher (dry) and Fusor (with fx).

"Highlights include fat, lush OB-style brass sounds and classic analogue leads and basses of all kinds, full of weight, vibe and inspiration. Deep, evolving pads, shimmering bells, funky arps, powerful keyboard and polysynth sounds and too much more to list. As well as evoking the heavy physics and playability of old-school analogue subtractive and FM sounds, Antiquity brings new dimensions to these classic tones with Synth Squad's modern luxuries like precise tuning, tempo-synced LFOs and envelopes, and advanced modulation."

Available immediately from our online shop. GBP 25 / USD 39 / EUR 29 + taxes where applicable.

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?area=4

Raphael has done a stunning job with these. The demos really speak for themselves.

Enjoy,
Angus.
Last edited by Angus_FX on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

:-o amazing sounding demos!

I purchased the set today. Excellent work like always, Raphael !!! :)

The amount of patches alone is quite overwhelming and far from the average soundsets: 265 patches for Cypher and 266 for Fusor !!! :shock:

Of course based on this i'm not finished trying all patches but the quality so far is excellent like stated above.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Angus_FX wrote:Available immediately from our online shop. USD 49
According to your web site the price is USD 39...

sorry... typo on my part!
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

Zergling wrote::-o amazing sounding demos!
Thank you. :)

I will just add that some of the demos contain music played by Jim Alfredson of the Organissimo jazz trio. Especially demo number two: 'Cypher Demo 2 - Funk'. Some very cool funk riffs there !

Also, the very groovalicious demo number 7 'Button House' is composed by Richard Sven.

Thank you guys !

'Cypher demo 3 - Classic Melodies' contains emulations of sounds from some very well know and old synth tracks.

Anyway, this has been a mammoth project, and I'm very happy that it's out now ! :party:
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Ingonator wrote:I purchased the set today. Excellent work like always, Raphael !!! :)
Thanks Ingo. :D

I know you like your brass patches so check my rendition of that infamous Van Halen brass patch. It's in the KB section. I won't tell you how it's called though. :D

himalaya wrote:
Ingonator wrote:I purchased the set today. Excellent work like always, Raphael !!! :)
Thanks Ingo. :D

I know you like your brass patches so check my rendition of that infamous Van Halen brass patch. It's in the KB section. I won't tell you how it's called though. :D
Hi Raphael,

guess what i just programmed today on my new Blofeld (bit more than 3 weeks old), before i got your soundset BTW... :D
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ahh, I'm too late ! :hihi:

BuMmmPpp this one.

Lets be brutally honnest : These Audio Demos made me change my mind about Dcam :)

Hey Raphael, I remember this Kraftwerk Song when I was a kid ( The Model ) Just found it was a very nice track, kinda romantic/robotic, wich at this time was just the hype. I think I still have the vynil album . .... somewhere :D More than once I wanted to use it in an audio demos, then well ....... I just forget (as usual :hihi: :help: )

Anyway anyone with Dcam should listen at least to the audio demos imho. If I had it, I'll just run and buy the soundset :)

LtZ Support team :)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

these are simply fantastic sounds !

I got the honour of getting a beta copy to test out and do some demos if I was so inspired. I was so inspired and did four demos, two of which are already up and two more will be up shortly. Like many I was disappointed by the factory presets which came with dcam. For me, old analog synths, were fat, smooth, creamy. For me, the original sounds were harsh, distorted, aggresive etc. These are so much different and for my tastes they really show another side of dcam. A side that quick frankly is now my cup of tea. I am hoping that there will be a volume 2 soon and others will follow this lead and do this type of sounds for a great synth set.
thanks for the inspiration raphael.
rsp
sound sculptist

Beautiful sounds! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Lotuzia wrote:Anyway anyone with Dcam should listen at least to the audio demos imho. If I had it, I'll just run and buy the soundset :)
I'll add to that: anyone without Dcam should listen as well, they may finally be convinced of Dcam's quality and possibilities this time ;)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Finally some good patches for D-Cam! ;) Of course joking but only a little bit, heh .. The factory presets were bit of a let down so these are very welcome! Bought immediately, really really good sounds. All I can say wow :oops: :oops:

Return to “Instruments”