Himalaya: Antiquity for DCAM Synth Squad

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love all the speeding up and slowing down lfo's in the demo, really cool stuff :)

penguinfromdeep wrote:Finally some good patches for D-Cam! ;)
I'm sad. What about my free Strobe patches ?! :cry: :hihi:
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. It's very appreciated. :)
Lotuzia wrote:
Lets be brutally honnest : These Audio Demos made me change my mind about Dcam :)
Cheers Laurent. :) So... we will be seeing a DCAM sound bank from you in near future as well. Won't we ?! :D Having worked with ACE recently you will fly through Synth Squad.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Ingonator wrote:
Oh, I don't probably even know about them, will check out ;) Of course there are some good banks, I also bought the Sound Divine banks for Strobe that are great .. But the factory sets are a bit :(

penguinfromdeep wrote:
Ingonator wrote:
Oh, I don't probably even know about them, will check out ;) Of course there are some good banks, I also bought the Sound Divine banks for Strobe that are great .. But the factory sets are a bit :(
The patches are here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date

http://rapidshare.com/files/285965274/I ... 8.9.09.zip

It's also available in the DCAM Synth Squad forum on the FXpansion site.
http://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7572420
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator going to try out your patches now. thanks.....

raphael, is there a reason why you choose cypher to work in and not say cypher AND strobe?

rsp
sound sculptist

great deep sounds the presets that came with it were terrible this brings it all back to life cant wait to try the leads in this baby!

Wohaa.. nearly missed this...

Has there been a newsletter out ? - I also realized, that a new update to DCAM: Synth Squad is out now since a few days (also including 480 new presets)! Does anybody know ?

@Angus: don't you think, it's worth an anouncement here on KVR (the update) ?

@Ingonator: don't be sad :wink: , your Sylenth1 brass sounds kick ass,
your contribution to DCAM also much appreciated.
(what about some cool brass patches for Alchemy, mate ? - that is, if you own Alchemy)

@Raphael: great, to see something new from you - bought it blind this time
(you know, I love your Alchemy pad sounds) - can't comment right now on your new sounds,
but I'm sure, they're worth it.

Cheers

@losan - the newsletter & press release are still on their way out of the building. Expect to get one in the next 48 hours. We sent press to KvR too, they may not have published it yet.
This account is dormant, I am no longer employed by FXpansion / ROLI.

Find me on LinkedIn or elsewhere if you need to get in touch.

losan wrote: @Ingonator: don't be sad :wink: , your Sylenth1 brass sounds kick ass,
(what about some cool brass patches for Alchemy, mate ? - that is, if you own Alchemy)
I was not sad, it was just a joke... :)

Programming Alchemy will be later, currently i'm mostly into Waldorf synths like e.g. Blofeld, Largo and PPG Wave 2.V and yes i've already done some brass patches for all of them where the Blofeld patches are the newest ones.
I'm also subscribed for beta testing at Waldorf but i'll not tell for which synth...

I guess if i "hijack" Raphaels thread for a longer time he will be the sad guy... :oops: :)
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
losan wrote: @Ingonator: don't be sad :wink: , your Sylenth1 brass sounds kick ass,
I was not sad, it was just a joke... :)

Programming Alchemy will be later, currently i'm mostly into Waldorf synths like e.g. Blofeld, Largo and PPG Wave 2.V and yes i've already done some brass patches for all of them where the Blofeld patches are the newest ones.
I'm also subscribed for beta testing at Waldorf but i'll not tell for which synth...

I guess if i "hijack" Raphaels thread for a longer time he will be the sad guy... :oops: :)
Even a hijack gives free bump for the new soundset, and people who held back purchase of synth-squad for lack of sounds, now have an afforable large soundset to make fence$itters
jump. 8)

Ingonator wrote: I guess if i "hijack" Raphaels thread for a longer time he will be the sad guy... :oops: :)
No worries, Ingo, there's no hi-jacking taking place. :)

But I am sad, as I have to wind up my studio space as I will become a father for the second time soon, and I need to make space in our flat ! Time to empty the garden shed of all the rubbish and convert it to a plush studio, me thinks. :D

glokraw wrote: now have an afforable large soundset to make fence$itters
jump. 8)
:D

Thank you !

I guess it has been a productive time for you ;) ;)..... I work out of home too and man it is the greatest...hopefully the garden shed suits your needs after you fix it up. And congrats when it happens..
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
raphael, is there a reason why you choose cypher to work in and not say cypher AND strobe?

rsp
Good question. :-)
I think I just got sucked into Cypher from my days of making presets for the defualt DCAM library, which focused on Cypher and Fusor. I just continued to work in Cypher since then, never really thinking of Strobe and Amber, (but only because Cypher is so deep !). Cypher has so much to offer that it will take some time to fully explore it. I'm planning to get into Cypher's FM more in the next sound bank. I think, I would have had to include Amber in this collection just to use its chorus and formant filter, but since these are available in Fusor as individual effects, I was able concentrate just on Cypher and then use that fabulous chorus and formant filter when doing the Fusor presets.

Return to “Instruments”