One-Synth-Challenge 18 - SoHa Sonata!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sonata

So charityware is ok as long as a donation has been made? Sounds fair to me as well.

Charityware is Ok whether a donation has been made or not ... but ... dare you accept a donors prize if your track ends up winning a prize, and you have not donated to charity for your plug???? ... Ooooh!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Hey guys ... about 11 days to go for submissions!!!!

how is everyone getting on? :)

Started something, but admit mojo is a bit low atm.. :? And disallowing 3rd party reverb is like taking the bottle from a verb freak like myself so that didn't help either.. :P

I think I'm gonna finally dive into the OSC pool with Sonata - I've been listening and voting...but not submitting...for far too long! If I get it finished it will be my first complete electronic tune EVER; hence, I shall start searching for good synth candidates for follow-on OSC's because I will probably end up being "the chosen one". :D

I hope you all are doing well with your tunes!

V'ger wrote:Started something, but admit mojo is a bit low atm.. :?
Oh, how I second that! And alcohol seems a bad but muse too :D

Hi!

Im new here, as i registered to take part of this interesting challenge you got here :)

So i put some unpleasant listening together and kicked it out of my sigth to the internets: http://www.4shared.com/audio/9ZvW1YCO/U ... bensi.html

I just about got enough of the Sonata, so i didn't find energy to perfect the mix.. All kinds of unpleasant things lurk there ;)

* Forum didn't let me post links yet.. :/

Welcome to the contest, Batgab and Cubensick!...

Hopefully we'll hear something from V'ger and Nahkranoth (and many others) too!

My own entry is sort of 'ambient.' Whatever the case of that, it should be an easier listen than some of my previous entries to this contest!

Cubensick wrote:Hi!

Im new here, as i registered to take part of this interesting challenge you got here :)

So i put some unpleasant listening together and kicked it out of my sigth to the internets: http://www.4shared.com/audio/9ZvW1YCO/U ... bensi.html

I just about got enough of the Sonata, so i didn't find energy to perfect the mix.. All kinds of unpleasant things lurk there ;)

* Forum didn't let me post links yet.. :/
Welcome, .. and made your link clickable :D

Posted my first OSC entry in about a year...last one I think was the Felix one.

It's called, "All Stars Burn Out By Now"

Cheers for the submissions guys :) ... and best of luck in the comp!

Gonna see if I can get the bulk of my track done tonight. I really liked what this synth was doing when I tested it before launching the comp, but since getting down to the bizz of creating sounds for a track, I've been pulling my hair out trying to create the sounds I want! Still, it's a challenge, so I should expect to be challenged :)

Recommendations to developer .... some of those controls could use range selectors .... e.g reverb. not a lot of 'wiggle-room' between subtle ambience and a large public toilet! All in all, the effects are good, and would be much better if they were more controllable. Perhaps instead of range switches, the range of each control could be limited as I feel the upper extremes are unnecessary.

tattiemannie wrote:
Recommendations to developer .... some of those controls could use range selectors .... e.g reverb. not a lot of 'wiggle-room' between subtle ambience and a large public toilet! All in all, the effects are good, and would be much better if they were more controllable. Perhaps instead of range switches, the range of each control could be limited as I feel the upper extremes are unnecessary.

You can also type the values you want to the box in the lower right corner for more accurate twiddling

4 DAYS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o

I might get a tune ready....

tattiemannie wrote:4 DAYS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o

Return to “Instruments”