vsti like Ensoniq Fizmo ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That is an impression of the Fizmo, not an emulation

sadly, all Xoxox plugin are gone

Maybe Tranzistow?

So the Arturia SQ80 also has the Fizmo Transwaves - how far off is that from a Fizmo?

I think most of Xoxos vst are up at plugins4free.com, Steam certainly is: https://plugins4free.com/plugin/328/

Whether it has all the waves I can't say.

aMUSEd wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 pm So the Arturia SQ80 also has the Fizmo Transwaves - how far off is that from a Fizmo?
The SQ80-V has the VFX transwaves. Did the Fizmo have the same waves? I honestly don't remember.

I've owned a VFX but never a Fizmo.

The SQ80-V can't emulate VFX patches so I imagine the same would be true for Fizmo patches.

Anyway thread necro warning.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:19 pm Anyway thread necro warning.
Too late…
Anyway its on topic and adds new solutions to the (wave)table…
Last edited by Tj Shredder on Tue May 17, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your quoting is all messed up there. :wink:

I just wanted to let people know they are responding to a thread started 12 year ago.

Anyway if you're talking about Steam as being a solution for anyone looking for a Fizmo emulation:

"To make Steam work, you MUST download Steamwaves"

Attempting to do so yields a "server not found message" so........

If you're talking about the SQ80-V as being a solution, since it can't emulate the VFX there's a really good chance it wouldn't be able to emulate the Fizmo either so back to square one.

I'd love to see VFX or Fizmo emulations but since someone first asked at least 12 years ago it doesn't look we'll be seeing either one very soon. No, a UVI sampled Fizmo tribute doesn't count as it's likely to miss the mark just as much as their VFX tribute does. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I don't know, building on what Arturia have done with the SQ80, it seems to me Arturia would be in a good position to work on a Fizmo, which would be a natural, and popular, choice for VColl10 I would have thought.

Oh yea Arturia would be the perfect candidate to do a Fizmo or VFX emulation.

I'm not sure why they haven't yet as I imagine any legal issues with doing so would have also been present with the SQ80-V.

Maybe they just don't have the hardware at their disposal or don't think there is enough demand or maybe they're working on one or both as we speak.... :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”