PHENOME VSTi | BEST FREE SF2 PLAYER | v1.70 released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

THK wrote:
sonicfire wrote:
THK wrote:thx for this. beautiful and functional GUI design.

some problems i had:

does the panning work yet ... and if yes, how ???
moving the slider seems to have no effect here.

using other preset slots except the first one only produces silence
... even after adjusting the parameters.
Yes, you just move the pan sliders! Mhh, that's weird it should work fine!

Mhh, you have to make sure a bank and a preset is selected! Then you should be able to hear everything :) I will have a look. If you dont mind send me a copy of the SF2 or a link where to download it? (If it is freeware, of course).
Hm ...

It happens with any soundfont. Preset slot 1 (called Phenome - i renamed it to TestPattern here) is working fine - except of the panning.

On any other patch i do hear nothing - doesn't matter which soundfont i load or how i am tweaking the parameters. All outputs are connected, i tried all midi channels ... what am i doing wrong ?!?

Ahhh ok, guess i got it ... for now don't switch patches (they're empty anyway). I guess i have to initialize all Patches first, otherwise this could result in trouble like this!

Will fix this in next update!

@evildragon: Ok, you're right :D I will add 8 Stereo Outputs to this version then and later do a 16-part version of Phenome :)

Awesome! Thanks! :)

@crisis-at-music: Yeah, a common mixup, I guess. ^^'

thanks for this :D

I just noticed that the mono mode induces clicks between notes,
which is a pity (SFZ doesn't do that),
it'd be great if you could do something about it :)

Thanks a lot for this :tu:
sonicfire wrote:Ok, you're right :D I will add 8 Stereo Outputs to this version then and later do a 16-part version of Phenome :)

That would be great.

taotekid wrote:thanks for this :D

I just noticed that the mono mode induces clicks between notes,
which is a pity (SFZ doesn't do that),
it'd be great if you could do something about it :)
You're right ...thats not good... i will see if i can do any/something about it!

I re-uploaded Phenome. Anyone, please download it again!

Download: http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/dow ... e_v1.2.rar

It features now 8 Stereo-Outputs. Let me know how it works/performs on your machine(s)! :D
Last edited by sonicfire on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The .dll has exactly the same size and date like the one before. Is that correct?
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Really?? Oh... let me check that! :oops:
Please download it again! :)
Last edited by sonicfire on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for sharing! Very generous of you!

flynsk wrote:Thanks for sharing! Very generous of you!
You're welcome! :)

I'm currently compiling a little Factory Library with around 300 Sounds for it. Hope to upload it soon to my old server... will pass you the link then!

sonicfire wrote:Really?? Oh... let me check that! :oops:
It's again 6.726.144 bytes with the date 13.09.2010 at 22:51 o'clock. The same as before. The plugin says version 1.0. :?:
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

crisis-at-music wrote:
sonicfire wrote:Really?? Oh... let me check that! :oops:
It's again 6.726.144 bytes with the date 13.09.2010 at 22:51 o'clock. The same as before. The plugin says version 1.0. :?:
I updated it for sure! Check that you really downloaded it again! Try saving it at a different location.

Or is anybody else experiencing this problem?

No problem here, size (on disk) of the new one for me is 2,297,856 bytes

Ok, now that's getting somehow strange. I deleted the last .rar file (it is really gone - I checked it ;-)), downloaded it again and I get the same file as mentioned above.
Let's see if anyone else can confirm this...

Return to “Instruments”