Sound Bank Metaphysical Function Eternity available on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After many requests I have now implemented a purchase option via share*it - for those people suffering from Paypalophobia...
The price is slightly higher as share*it charges a much higher commission/fee
MF Eternity Product page

Bumping this thread to stir some interest in my Sound Bank MF Eternity

Hi Simon,

It seems I'm not the only one who is completely clueless as to the method of installation when it comes to your soundbank/ensemble combo. I sent you a pretty long and detailed email with my opinion on your installation instructions, and my hope is that you rewrite them for people who are not so much into the programming or minutia of Reaktor, rather people who just want to buy something, plop a file into a folder, and have the thing work, about 99% of my clients (i do tech support and installations in the LA area for a number of high profile clients).

I really loved the sounds in the demos, and have already bought the bank. I would really like to have clear, easy to follow instructions on how to install them, but like I said in my email, this should actually be a complete, easy to install, drag and drop and your ready to go, product.

Anyways, enough of my grumbling.. I am looking forward to using the bank, it does sound very cool.

George Leger III

www.georgetechguru.com
Tech support via net or in person in the Los Angeles area. http://www.georgetechguru.com

Author: VTC Logic 6, CSi Logic 6 Starter, and CSi Plug-ins V2

georgelegeriii wrote:Hi Simon,

It seems I'm not the only one who is completely clueless as to the method of installation when it comes to your soundbank/ensemble combo. I sent you a pretty long and detailed email with my opinion on your installation instructions, and my hope is that you rewrite them for people who are not so much into the programming or minutia of Reaktor, rather people who just want to buy something, plop a file into a folder, and have the thing work, about 99% of my clients (i do tech support and installations in the LA area for a number of high profile clients).

I really loved the sounds in the demos, and have already bought the bank. I would really like to have clear, easy to follow instructions on how to install them, but like I said in my email, this should actually be a complete, easy to install, drag and drop and your ready to go, product.

Anyways, enough of my grumbling.. I am looking forward to using the bank, it does sound very cool.

George Leger III

www.georgetechguru.com
Wow, your email was quite an extended rant, I just answered it. I still don't get what might be so cryptical about the loading process in Reaktor, loading a Map and a Snapshot Bank does not require a PHD...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
georgelegeriii wrote:Hi Simon,

George Leger III

www.georgetechguru.com
Wow, your email was quite an extended rant, I just answered it. I still don't get what might be so cryptical about the loading process in Reaktor, loading a Map and a Snapshot Bank does not require a PHD...
Here is the instruction from the MF-Eternity-pdf, I have now added a sentence about the "Maps" folder which seems to be missing in some of my customers Reaktor Libraries. Everything else is pretty easy to understand, isn't it?:

Unpack the rar files you downloaded by dragging only the first rar-file (part1) into the UnRar-application, all 3 rar-files will get unpacked. Then place the Snapshot Bank (.ssf) in your Reaktor Library - folder „Snapshots" and the Sample Map in the folder „Maps". Some users might not yet have a folder named „Maps", in this case just create it yourself. Open the modified MF ensemble you downloaded from the NI Reaktor User Library and load the Snapshot Bank by clicking on the camera symbol at the upper left of the Reaktor GUI, click on the Edit menue->Load Bank. Then load the Sample Map by double clicking on the sample window, the Sample Browser at the bottom opens. Click Edit->Load Map. If you want to save the Sample Map with the ensemble then click on the Properties tab at the uper right (√ in a little square)->choose Function->MAP->tick the Box „Store Map with Module", then save the ensemble.

This is a little Pre-Easter Bump for this Sound Bank :)

Hi Simon,
I really have to thank you, since through your work I am (now) entering in Reaktor. There is so much to learn and experience, and so much beauty, and, sincerely, your Eternity MF work is outstanding.

I decided to use Eternity as a main inspirational/sound guide in a minimalistic/ambient musical project on classical Italian poems (from Dante Alighieri to the 1800), I will perform next September in Italy.

Have a nice summer :-)
Matteo

matteogk wrote:Hi Simon,
I really have to thank you, since through your work I am (now) entering in Reaktor. There is so much to learn and experience, and so much beauty, and, sincerely, your Eternity MF work is outstanding.

I decided to use Eternity as a main inspirational/sound guide in a minimalistic/ambient musical project on classical Italian poems (from Dante Alighieri to the 1800), I will perform next September in Italy.

Have a nice summer :-)
Matteo
Thank you for the flowers Matteo, combining MF Eternity with classical poetry could be very interesting and beautiful indeed.

Bank Bump for Eternity...

I only recently revisited MF. I had forgotten about that one. I happened to spot your sound bank on Patchpool and it got me thinking again. MF may have been around for a while, but it's still cool.

Free bumpy for you too. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:I only recently revisited MF. I had forgotten about that one. I happened to spot your sound bank on Patchpool and it got me thinking again. MF may have been around for a while, but it's still cool.

Free bumpy for you too. :tu:
Thank's - one of my first commercial releases on patchpool, I still love the sounds coming out of MF, such a unique instrument it is. So this thread emerged from the abyss of this forum to the surface again :)

I had to beat it with a broom to knock the dust off. You have me looking at Reichatron and Dron-E again too. It never hurts to go back and appreciate these things. Haven't been inside of Reaktor in a while until lately.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:I had to beat it with a broom to knock the dust off. You have me looking at Reichatron and Dron-E again too. It never hurts to go back and appreciate these things. Haven't been inside of Reaktor in a while until lately.
I keep on coming back to Reaktor too, despite all the things I don't like about it it has a lot of things which can be very inspiring, and Molekular beats them all anyway :)

I'm so glad I got on the Reaktor too. The MoleKular Polyplex, Metaphysical function and the ability so save presets, load sample maps..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Anyone who has Kore 2 I made morphing versions of about half of these, I think Simon still has them ;)

Return to “Soundware”