Sound Bank Metaphysical Function Eternity available on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And another new demo displaying the new patch Meta Choir can be found here

Here comes a new demo displaying 2 new patches: Space Celli Flagolet and Glistening Light

This patch is a bit scary maybe - Magic Words - find the demo here
The longer you let it run and the automated cycles of all the different parameters rearrange themselves the more scary it gets. Well, Halloween is coming :)

Here you can find a demo for 2 new patches: Space Piano and Exploration - fly away...

So after some crazy metaphysical days I'm ready with the all the patches. The pdf is almost ready, I think I'll release this on Monday the latest, if not Sunday. Whoever wants to pre-order this, do it while you can, the price will then go up to 18.95 €.

Here you can view/download the pdf with more details about this Sound Bank. It'll have 65 original patches and 19 variations, the Sample Map is 1,14 Gigabyte. I'll split everything up into 2 or maybe 3 rar files for better download handling.

Here is a final demo displaying 3 patches: Sax Evolution -Final Chord and Granular Anvil

So I'm sending out the DL links now to everbody who pre-ordered this Sound Bank. Thank's All for the support!

Hi All,
May I happily announce the official release of Metaphysical Function Eternity on patchpool.
This Sound Bank focusses on harmonic and abstract soundscapes, pads and musical textures ideal for Soundtracks, ambient music, experimental stuff, New Age and everything that needs a special, floating and mysterious atmosphere.
Numerous patches use vocal and instrumental samples, others utilize more abstract samples and you will also find some percussive stuff like bells and electronic loops.
65 Snapshots + 19 variations for a modified MF ensemble made by Rick Scott which plays back the samples in real stereo
including a huge Samplemap with 1,14 GB of original samples produced especially for this Bank.
Price: 18.95 €

Product Page
Thank's for reading
Simon
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey Simon

Just wanted to say a big thanks for this hugely inspirational set. Got everything loaded into MF today and I have been playing around all afternoon with these sounds. Easily the best set of ambient and soundscape patches I have come across for a long time :tu:

Cheers
Mark
Savaran - Ambient, Soundscaping and Electronic tracks at Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/savaran

synthtweaker wrote:Hey Simon

Just wanted to say a big thanks for this hugely inspirational set. Got everything loaded into MF today and I have been playing around all afternoon with these sounds. Easily the best set of ambient and soundscape patches I have come across for a long time :tu:

Cheers
Mark
Thank's Mark, that makes my Sunday :)

Yes very nice - me too. Might be worth making some clearer instructions for loading the .map though for less experienced users - just saying to go into properties to do it is not clear enough if people don't know their way around the interface (in fact telling people to doubleclick on the sample window, then load the map through the editor and resave the ens would be clearer)

aMUSEd wrote:Yes very nice - me too. Might be worth making some clearer instructions for loading the .map though for less experienced users - just saying to go into properties to do it is not clear enough if people don't know their way around the interface (in fact telling people to doubleclick on the sample window, then load the map through the editor and resave the ens would be clearer)
Ok, I will update the pdf as soon as the first rush is over. I thought most Reaktor users would at least know how to load a sample Map but I'll make it newbie-proof.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yes very nice - me too. Might be worth making some clearer instructions for loading the .map though for less experienced users - just saying to go into properties to do it is not clear enough if people don't know their way around the interface (in fact telling people to doubleclick on the sample window, then load the map through the editor and resave the ens would be clearer)
Ok, I will update the pdf as soon as the first rush is over. I thought most Reaktor users would at least know how to load a sample Map but I'll make it newbie-proof.
Possibly but the thing is if you go into properties to do it you also need the sample window selected anyway for the dialogue to show up because properties is contextual. Someone who has not loaded a .map before might not know that and not be able to find how to do it - the Reaktor manual is still not very clear on this either. That's why I prefer to doubleclick on the sample window - quicker and simpler.

aMUSEd wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Possibly but the thing is if you go into properties to do it you also need the sample window selected anyway for the dialogue to show up because properties is contextual. Someone who has not loaded a .map before might not know that and not be able to find how to do it - the Reaktor manual is still not very clear on this either. That's why I prefer to doubleclick on the sample window - quicker and simpler.
Here is the updated pdf - is that clear enough you think?
Simon

Return to “Soundware”