One-Synth-Challenge: General discussion thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know where the windows factory presets are for obxd?

It only seems to have the mac presets on the website?

Can we use kvr submiited ones?

thanks

It seems there are no presets currently inside the synth so you have to make your own or use any of the user made ones.

V'ger wrote:It seems there are no presets currently inside the synth so you have to make your own or use any of the user made ones.
V'ger this irritated me in the last osc as well, are user patches usable? so only commercial ones are not allowed? thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Yes only commercial presets not allowed. Everything else is Ok to use.

But usually this not an issue as we mostly do freeware synths and there are never any commercial banks for those, it only comes up the few times we do commercial synths.

I think the problem is the author did not put the windows presets up on the wordpress page :(

These seem to be the best place to get the patches :

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/obxd--- ... /downloads

spidergod wrote:These seem to be the best place to get the patches :

i have a problem with fl studio 11, when i load a bank it doesnt show me the presets sadly :( anyone knows more? it's annoying to load single patches in fl studio with fxb files.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I just finished downloading the zip of entries, and I hope to carefully critique the work in the next few days. As a new participant I am unaware of the voting mechanism. How and where do we cast our ballots? This may be an FAQ, but a search of the site yielded nothing for me. Thank you for any help.

caonoize wrote:I just finished downloading the zip of entries, and I hope to carefully critique the work in the next few days. As a new participant I am unaware of the voting mechanism. How and where do we cast our ballots? This may be an FAQ, but a search of the site yielded nothing for me. Thank you for any help.
Hey Caonoize, this is a unique month as we're trying out a new voting concept. I'm waiting for V'ger to give the green light, so hopefully sometime today you'll see an update with more information :)

Caine123 wrote:
spidergod wrote:These seem to be the best place to get the patches :

i have a problem with fl studio 11, when i load a bank it doesnt show me the presets sadly :( anyone knows more? it's annoying to load single patches in fl studio with fxb files.
Seems strange, but ask in the OBXD release thread or in the One-Synth-Challenge OBXD competition thread if it's a known issue.

This Obxd can do some really nice Virtual Analog sounds. Congrats to the codewriter for the awesome job he did!
I'll TRY to upload my presets as soon as I'm done programming :oops:

Great thank you!

Hey guys,

I noticed that the new HOFA IQ-Comp V2 can be downloaded and used without any restrictions until the first of june! Could it be possible to allow this plugin for OSC 61, 62 and 63?

:tu:
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

solidtrax wrote:I noticed that the new HOFA IQ-Comp V2 can be downloaded and used without any restrictions until the first of june! Could it be possible to allow this plugin for OSC 61, 62 and 63?
Do you seriously think there are not enough good free compressors around that you actually need this one :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

I'm absolutely sure it's better than anything else. The reason: it's NEW!!! I'll get it asap! Thanx Solid!

Return to “Instruments”