One-Synth-Challenge: General discussion thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

z.prime wrote:
szalonykp wrote:I have question about DAW automation - how much it can be used? When the synth lacks in modulation can I "modulate" using automation?
Yes, you can use any amount of DAW automation you want (e.g. REAPER can modulate any VST parameter by LFO or envelope).
great - thanks!

The trouble with the Native Instruments freebies is that there is just too much junk to install and hassles connected to the installation to assume everyone wants to go through with it.

Does anybody remember Kill Aol Hyuwmaenz? Well I made a terrible little video. mostly stock footage, but fun to make (teaching myself Final Cut).
http://youtu.be/5xiMMVkwJYo

Nice, has a certain vibe.

Hi buddies.

Did you see the new pro plan in Soundcloud? What is that exactly?
I have lite account (it was a gift) so i already had 4 hours for uploading my music.

Now they are saying more than 4 hours. But this is what Lite account had already. So it is a bit confusing.
What's new here?

Did anyone try it already?

Have a nice day :)

IrionDaRonin wrote:Did you see the new pro plan in Soundcloud? What is that exactly? I have lite account (it was a gift) so i already had 4 hours for uploading my music.
First note: they're yearly subscriptions... second note: I clicked the button, nothing seems much different yet. I guess it's like choosing between the red pill and the blue pill. Except the blue pill is going away, eventually. :)

Hi All,

just a heads up and pardon me if you already knew that -
Z3TA+ 2 has a 30-Day Free Trial, works both on MAC and PC.
Sounds not bad for an upcoming OSC down the road?

Peace out :)

Moldavsky wrote:Hi All,

Interesting!

But possible already some people used those 30 days trial and will need to get a second trial. If they are willing to do that, it should be possible and fun indeed!
Music... life would be boring without it.

Moldavsky wrote:Hi All,

Z3ta+ OSC

It worth a look, there were nice tracks in that challenge.
We used Z3ta+, Z3ta+ Virus Mod and Z3ta+ 2.

Thanks for the suggestion in any case.

IrionDaRonin wrote: Z3ta+ OSC

It worth a look, there were nice tracks in that challenge.
We used Z3ta+, Z3ta+ Virus Mod and Z3ta+ 2.
Oh, I see. I thought it was Z3TA+ version one only.

IrionDaRonin wrote:Hi buddies.
I was thinking about one thing.

I used to surf into an old videogame forum here in Spain long time ago.
Each year, we were making a thread to post a big wall of pics about all us, about all forists. It was interesting how were looking each other.

I'm thinking if some of you would like to make this same thing but only for OSC contributors, this way we could see all OSCers faces. No harm on it, in my opinion.
And it is just one idea. Feel free to tell me what do you think.

In case of a positive response. You all have to send me the pics via PM, and i will do the whole wall.
We could make this running during a month or two, so more people will be in the wall of pics.

Remember that this is just one idea, a project, so don't spam with private messages with pics already because it have not been decided yet.
What do you think?

I'm down.

Woops wrong topic
Last edited by bjporter on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjporter wrote:Image
As i can see, you won't participate this month, your CPU has just explode... :hihi:

Warm sound ;)

And give me some time to read your messages in Soundcloud, mate.

I am waiting for synthmaster to do something though the idea for Z3ta also appeals to me since I have that full version. I don't really want to compete with synths I have no intention of really getting into or owning. I am not into preset design takes too much time and cuts into composing / playing time. I prefer to use existing presets and tweak them and as far as drums go why not allow using real drums and or things like ez drummer etc.. Maybe allow adding in real electric or accoustic guitar tracks IMHO that should be allowed to flesh things out with a real rock band sound. Once I get my gr55 I can convert the guitar parts I write to synth sounds and create OSC compatible versions of my songs so that may be a way to set that problem aside and start to write stuff that would work within the rules but being able to rip on guitar would make my compositions breathe a lot more and make them more listenable to a larger audience.

Im not sure why we are talking about z3ta... we already did it....

Return to “Instruments”