new skin (Triple Cheese)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice skin ... thanks for sharing.

thanks, looks nice. will install and check it out.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

I must admit I am kind of a GUI snob and do not like Synths (even if they sound great) if they are pain to use because of the GUI. Thank you for making this a pleasure to look at... seriously nice now. :)

Somebody hire this guy for your next plugin!

gamecat666 wrote:I had fun doing it, perhaps I could do some other plugins if the demand is there. Any suggestions[/url]
Poise?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=150

thanks for the kind comments and feedback chaps, its nice to see thats its getting used :)

@sinkmusic
poise is a good suggestion, i was looking at it yesterday. I dont own it but was considering it as its quite cheap and looks like it has a few more features than FPC

However, there's already some lovely skins for it so its kind of re-inventing the wheel (personally I think i'd use Limeflavour's Risen Angel skin as its very close to what I probably would have ended up doing! :D ).

@vaisnava
is hard is it is to say, im the same. This is why i'd like to find some great sounding but perhaps unappreciated gems that could do with a little makeover. First impressions are quite important sometimes. the hard part seems to be finding ones that can be modified without hacking or having to get the coder to implement it.

What about the Blue Cat freeware plugins? Great quality but they could use a face lift.............

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Main/Home/[/quote]
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

oh I didnt realise that there was a section devoted to skinning these, i'll have a closer look :)

theres a lot of them! - any particular standout faves? :)

Hey, would you be interested in skinning SynthMaster 2.5?

PM me if you're up for it.

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

What about doing a skin for Oatmeal? I'd love to see a Tron inspired skin. Any takers?

Thank you for this skin - it's great :)

I spent a couple of hours last night with Triplecheese for the first in about 2 years. Forgotton how good n cheesy it is :D

+1 on the Blue Cat skins. Great plug-ins but awful to look at.

my attempt at skinning the cheese didn't go so well, but.. here it is anyway.

izonin wrote:my attempt at skinning the cheese didn't go so well, but.. here it is anyway.

That is really well done, in my opinion. I do like the color variations in the other
new skin, but your choices work well in a small gui. If it were a full screen gui,
I like more variety to ID the different sections, but your highlights and backgrounds
are really topnotch!

Thanks for this new skin, Gamecat!

Looks very good.
And I would like to remind to all the Cheese-lovers about my "Mouse In Space" free soundset for TC :)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Cheers

glokraw wrote: That is really well done, in my opinion. I do like the color variations in the other
new skin, but your choices work well in a small gui. If it were a full screen gui,
I like more variety to ID the different sections, but your highlights and backgrounds
are really topnotch!
thanks glokraw! i uploaded the skin here.

izonin wrote:my attempt at skinning the cheese didn't go so well, but.. here it is anyway.

If I could make a suggestion :) If you are looking for feedback...
The black outlines are too strong.They don't look like they are drawn
on the interface and spoil what is otherwise a decent effort ( I like the knobs).Make the black lines lighter or blur them slightly so they blend more.
You could play around with the white text too.
Thanks anyway, I'll try it out.

Return to “Instruments”