A bundle of joy: All plugins I've programmed now in one huge torrent!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes people it is official now. The complete bundle of my homegrown plugins has now been torrented! It contains all my plugins from 2001 to 2011. No more, no less.

Now I'll go to bed within a 30 minutes or so, but I will let uTorrent stay active during the night, or at least as long as possible, so you guys can download and have some fun tomorrow!

Should Windows install updates then it will shut down around 3:00 CET, I hope it doesn't do that though.

The plugins is delivered "AS IS".

This is not a mandatory task, but if you like the bundle then please donate €3 to me. It shows at least some aprechiation for my decade of hard work :)

Anyways have a good time!
Last edited by jobromedia on Wed May 04, 2011 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

:-o :shock: :o

It's well over a hundred plugins.. !!! Man you are top ranking in the VST Hall of Fame. Big thanks for this! Even though I'm not even sure what all I'm thanking for, as it will take long time to even scratch the surface of this bundle.. Huhhuh. Tusen tack!

404 for me.

same :?
It's

You don't mind if I hack into your bank account and wallet and share it with my friends, do you?

Thieves... grrrr....

You don't mind if I hack into your bank account and wallet and share it with my friends, do you?

Thieves... grrrr....

danielbailey wrote:You don't mind if I hack into your bank account and wallet and share it with my friends, do you?

Thieves... grrrr....
Err, I think he's the developer, and is just making his plugins easy to find.

Maybe worth checking these things before calling people thieves!

adydub wrote:
danielbailey wrote:You don't mind if I hack into your bank account and wallet and share it with my friends, do you?

Thieves... grrrr....
Err, I think he's the developer, and is just making his plugins easy to find.

Maybe worth checking these things before calling people thieves!
LOL

Seems he just read "torrent" and rage-typed away...

Like Jack Black would say:

Torrent's not The Devil's work, It's magical and rad... :P

Thieves... grrrr....
Now you sonny better listen up, and listen up darn good!

Did you ever took the time to check out my username? Did you even took your time to check out the developer's name on TPB while the file was there? Then you should know that I've coded the plugins myself. I own the copyright. I quality check each and every plugin so they work as good as I can manage. I've been in the VST industry since 2001. Why do you think that I release VST's with the initials JBM in the start? That's right because they come From JoBro Media. And JoBro is a contraction of my name IRL: Johan Brodd. So call me a thieve, I stole the files from my internal harddrive and packed them down. :)

Tpb doesn't want legit made torrents with legal software? Their own fault.

Try this one instead.

http://www.m4um.net/downloads/JoBroMedi ... ns.torrent
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Yowzah. Many thanks, JoBro!
Tom Smith
http://tomsmith.bandcamp.com - http://www.filkertom.com - http://www.thefump.com
Win10/64 - I5 3570K - 16 GB RAM - BIAB 2016 - Reaper 5 - Sound Forge Pro 9

At first reading, I too thought this might be an illegal pack. After re-reading the first post, then following the links, I sort of discovered it was owned and legal and created by the poster.

That said, I understand now, initially, the first post does not really explain that "MY" plugins does not mean, plugs on my system but plugs "I MADE". The original post should be clearer.

I was THIS CLOSE to reporting it as illegal post until I dug deeper. :)

Anyway, thanks for making a bundle package.

I deeply apologize then - i saw that the torrent file had disappeared, so I guess usually that means it's probably not legit, but that wasn't the case here.

Will correct that right away. Thanks for the advice.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

I dunno if it's a problem in translation or what, but it was pretty self explanatory to me, it's a torrent file of all HIS plug-ins, not someone else's.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “Instruments”