Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tau

the Tal bassline is a Roland SH-101

the Muon TAU is a Roland TB-303

they,re not the same
BTW the Muon tau MAC AU works just fine with Sound-Radix's 32bit lives
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Is it possible to download this plugin anywhere? I need to edit an older Logic project where I've used it, but I can't find the plugin anywhere.

thomaskyhn wrote:Is it possible to download this plugin anywhere? I need to edit an older Logic project where I've used it, but I can't find the plugin anywhere.

if u want the Tau (32 bit) i think its still on the Computer Magazine DVD

if it isn't a big deal for this abandfonnedware i could send it to you (any objection Mods ?)
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

I think, if you download the demo for Tau2, the original Tau is included....???

The CM version is diff iirc

AnX wrote:I think, if you download the demo for Tau2, the original Tau is included....???
The CM version is diff iirc
Unfortunately, it's not included – I just checked.

realmarco wrote:if u want the Tau (32 bit) i think its still on the Computer Magazine DVD

if it isn't a big deal for this abandfonnedware i could send it to you (any objection Mods ?)
Thanks for the offer! But I think I'd need the standard version in order for Logic to recognize it and load the settings.

Sorry for the delay in responding, seems my forum credentials got lost in the mists of time. Thanks to Ben for sorting that out for me!

Tau Bassline 10th Anniversary Edition is still available from our Facebook page. We recently had an issue with the static HTML tab that serves up the download page but it is now resolved. You don't even need to like the page any more, as per Facebook's new rules on Fangates but you will still need a Facebook login. Visit https://facebook.com/muonsoftware to get your free copy.

Unfortunately, all our software is still 32-bit. Yes, as others have said, I have been consulting and contracting as an audio developer for many years and I have neglected the retail software side of things for which I apologise. At some point this year I hope I will have time to update the software to 64-bit and make sure it works with modern hosts but for obvious reasons I can't make any hard and fast promises.

I also would just like to mention that I recently updated the Muon website and we now use SendOwl to directly deliver our software to our customers and it all seems to be working well. No need to wait for hand delivery any more, its all automatic and you get three download attempts (which we can reset if you have trouble).

Kind regards & thanks for your continued interest!
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”