Z3ta+ 2 is here--Discuss inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by jsp1979 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You got to be KIDDING me!

But one major turnoff:
..., SONAR X1 users who own z3ta+ will be in for a special treat as we release the long-awaited z3ta+ 2...
I take it from these wordings: only available for Cakewalk Sonar.

First they take it away from the old users, let it die, then "bunker" it with Sonar. Not actually the first time this happened (Steinberg, Kjaerhus, Emagic/Apple, etc).

Curious about the upgrade price though. And from the looks of it... well... I kind of miss the vibe from z3ta+ in there. The top section kind of doesn't swing with me (left top: vector synthesis?, top right: dial-a-ring?)

And here I thought "Rapture" was the definite future of z3ta+ - but this clears why it was resold that often for a low price recently.
Last edited by Compyfox on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

:o

I always thought very highly of Z3TA+ but assumed they had pensioned it off in favour of Rapture. This is interesting....

Looking forward to this! :)

I actually hope the "mods" from z3ta+ are still possible to implement, also custom skin, custom OSCs, etc.

And I sure hope it sounds the same with the "old" presets, just with more modulation.

And z3ta being a lightweight? It was (IMO) the MOST BRUTAL DnB synth I've ever heard (b-complex free presets from DoA, The Pendulum, etc).
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox raises a few good points, but I'm not so sure it would be Sonar X1 only. I don't think they have many Sonar X1 only plugins.

Also, they have elite packs for Sonar X1 owners in their shop, which are simply special deals you can buy if you own X1. Perhaps they mean you'll get a very special price if you already own X1.

At any rate, I hope it's available for everyone.

As a side note, I never thought I'd see Z3ta+ 2 released before Imposcar 2, but it just might happen.

Compyfox wrote: And z3ta being a lightweight? It was (IMO) the MOST BRUTAL DnB synth I've ever heard (b-complex free presets from DoA, The Pendulum, etc).
:tu:
I guess you guys have this for years, but I got it a couple of mounts ago, did toy with it a bit but was put off by some bugs and the feeling that it has been discontinued.

I can also confirm that z3ta+ is very powerfull after all these years..... 2001 was it?

Compyfox wrote:
..., SONAR X1 users who own z3ta+ will be in for a special treat as we release the long-awaited z3ta+ 2...
I take it from these wordings: only available for Cakewalk Sonar.
Hope not, maybe SonarX1 z3ta+ owners will benefit from some greater discounts, that's all.
Last edited by 3ee on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I wish that Cakewalk would release a new version of the Pentagon.
My old version does not run on Cubase 5 unfortunately.

Does anyone know if this will also be for OS X?
You are currently reading my signature.

Fantastic news.

Great news !! :D

Yeah I did a sex wee.

Compyfox wrote:I take it from these wordings: only available for Cakewalk Sonar.
You took it wrong.

Awesome :)

Cheers
Dennis

Return to “Instruments”