Z3ta+ 2 is here--Discuss inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hail: :hail:
Am not stupid. Grabbing this before sale ends.
Is Francesco's Virus Mod compatible with this version?

RandomWave wrote: I will also offer the Avant-Garde Soundbank and GUI Set for Z3ta+ on special 3 day sale: $10 USD!

:party: :party: :party:

http://www.rwmsoundbanks.com/Avant-Garde-RWM.html
I'd suggest to get this one to those who just bought z3ta+, there are some really nice presets and the alternative GUI looks goood (it's also useful in order to distinguish different versions or mods of z3ta+ ;) )

RandomWave wrote:
You can grab Z3TA+ for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99 for the next 3 days. The offer ends on 6/30.
:party:
UPDATE: Just got it. Couldn't resist for that price.
:party: :party:

I will also offer the Avant-Garde Soundbank and GUI Set for Z3ta+ on special 3 day sale: $10 USD!

:party: :party: :party:

http://www.rwmsoundbanks.com/Avant-Garde-RWM.html
i highly recommend this soundbank!
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Great promo. Looks like I'm going to buy Z3ta. Oh wait... I already have it :D :hihi:

What kind of "superior sound quality"? Is it just the same sound engine with one or two new things like better oversampling, or is there anything serious done?
"Music is spiritual. The music business is not." - Claudio Monteverdi

Compyfox wrote:And THE firm that let great hardware/software (Edirol Orchestra comes to mind) die out ON PURPOSE
edirol orch was a buggy piece of shit as i recall, with a cheesy gm sound, a death well deserved :wink:

Shy wrote:What kind of "superior sound quality"? Is it just the same sound engine with one or two new things like better oversampling, or is there anything serious done?
That's what most of us want to know. :help: I suppose we will have to wait and see. And now that the 20 dollar deal is on again.. I'm wondering if Cakewalk's discount for Z2 will be piddly. Which I find a bummer.

VitaminD wrote: And now that the 20 dollar deal is on again.. I'm wondering if Cakewalk's discount for Z2 will be piddly.
$20, probably :P
ZZZzzZZzz..zz....zzzzz
My SoundCloud

kx.001 wrote:
VitaminD wrote: And now that the 20 dollar deal is on again.. I'm wondering if Cakewalk's discount for Z2 will be piddly.
$20, probably :P
yeah..

i guess zeta on mac was just never supposed to be *sob*

the one synth i have always missed, even when so many alternatives came out.

Don't shoot me, but it did the tarnce thing so well, and that's what i loved about it.

Since yet another bloke was so "nice" and split the thread - I'll post it again - just the essence.

WOULD YOU KINDLY (the "silent" Cakewalk Product Manager) please tell us what the funk is going on?

Who is the new coder (if Rene is not on board anymore)?
Who will be the contact person for problems?
What will the new features be?
Will we old users STILL be able to use the Virus Mod, the once planned arps, custom OSCs, custom skin, presets from Zeta 1 times?

What will be the upgrade price?

And what about the "boxed" ZETA users that have serious issues with the registration at Cakewalk? Will they be left out of the game?

I hope that is not asked for too much now, is it?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

It is a lot for which to ask. I think we should be a little more patient.. if they wanted us to know more, they'd have shared it with us already. :hihi:

all valid questions except for the first one, they have no obligation to disclose who is coding the synth compyfox, none of your business really, if that's how cakewalk feel about it.

Support HAS been abysmal on all the plugins i agree, just, shockingly bad, maybe that's why they got rid of Rene cause he just never fixed anything. Who knows maybe things will improve now.

Yes it would be nice to know if current mods and presets can be used, of course.

Registration issue sounds serious, sorry about that hope they sort you out.

Last year I had lots of problems during Cakewalk's website rework (broken links, etc.), but I found their phone support to be excellent.

Sorry, i don't know if has been written before on this post.

I'm having a problem with serial number.
I downloaded Z3ta+ and going to install it, but it asking me for a serial number.

When i go to the webpage, there is nothing about this in "my serial numbers".

No need of registration number really? Or there is any problem with it?
So what to do?

I'm in a hurry.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Instruments”