Corona synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Corona

Last edited by discoDSP on Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 57 times in total.

Wanted to try it but downloading the mac demo brings the DiscoveryPro R5 demo.

dsp music wrote:Wanted to try it but downloading the mac demo brings the DiscoveryPro R5 demo.
Works for me.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

works now here as well. :)

Seems to be a very powerful synth but I find the GUI to be a bit too bright. Maybe tone it down a little like this?

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Considering buying :)
But like others says, GUI should be replaced to better one.

I was trying to be polite but yes the GUI does look like something cobbled together in Synth Edit. It's a shame because DiscoDSP's synths always have such high audio quality. I'd love to see what Artvera, Limeflavour, or White Tie could do for this GUI..........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Downloaded and demoed - love the sound :love:

Personally I like the GUI too - it's clear, clean and easy to use. Only comment is that it is maybe a little large for me because I use a laptop for music and the GUI almost fills my screen :)

For many it will looks not really interesting of the first(!) view, like a normal va synth, but i personally think the real big difference is the
up to 14 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres
which gives the user defintivly something new and powerful! And if the users looking closer they will also see, it's bigger than discoverypro(as 1 layer) because all 3 oscs have the wavetable and sample option. But how said, the combine modes a here in my eyes the big difference. From the viewpoint of a sounddesigner - i love this osc's :D

So many new possibilities which this, from fm styled sounds up to crank wave landscapes. A demo try is it really worth :wink:

I really don't need another synth but I'll give it a whirl.

My Vipre antivirus seeing the trojan in there.

Igro wrote:My Vipre antivirus seeing the trojan in there.
same here
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

Probably a false positive
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

Yes, false positive. I have scanned CoronaDemo.zip with Avast and also with latest Vipre and nothing was found, so enjoy your demo :)

The issue is due Inno Setup creating a temp file to uncompress files and Vipre is identifying it as some trojan which is not the case.

Sounds good...
How many presets so far to begin with ?

Return to “Instruments”