Kontakt 5 Library sounds for Kore 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow, amazing work, thank you both! Kore will survive! :)

It sure will

bumping dis

Just a reminder that this is out now

Amazing :)
Don't have a need for it now, but respect to you both nonetheless !
Couple of questions...

Stephen, you said you could delete your K4 library,
but did this not cause problems with the Kore 2 sounds
(those included with Kore 2, which use Kontakt 4) ?
Or did you replace every K4 instance with K5 ?

Path of samples - my biggest grip and the reason why I always stayed away
from providing koresounds for Kontakt patches.
Isn't the path to samples saved in an absolute manner within a koresound
in regards to Kontakt ? (as with any other host)
There are Plug-Ins, which take care about the samples path by themself - like Alchemy for Example - but with Kontakt - what, if someone has the Kontakt Library somewhere else - another drive or the like - won't you get a samples missing message every time you load a koresound ?

Cheers

losan wrote:Amazing :)
Don't have a need for it now, but respect to you both nonetheless !
Couple of questions...

Stephen, you said you could delete your K4 library,
but did this not cause problems with the Kore 2 sounds
(those included with Kore 2, which use Kontakt 4) ?
Or did you replace every K4 instance with K5 ?
I intend to if I come across any (I did the same for my Kore 1 library incidentally to replace instruments that used Kompakt) - apart from the Koresounds for the K4 library, which are duplicated in the K5 library anyway, the factory Kore 2 sounds that include Kontakt seem mainly to use their own samples, not from the Kontakt library itself. Needless to say I have not deleted the K4 engine plugin.

losan wrote:Path of samples - my biggest grip and the reason why I always stayed away
from providing koresounds for Kontakt patches.
Isn't the path to samples saved in an absolute manner within a koresound
in regards to Kontakt ? (as with any other host)
There are Plug-Ins, which take care about the samples path by themself - like Alchemy for Example - but with Kontakt - what, if someone has the Kontakt Library somewhere else - another drive or the like - won't you get a samples missing message every time you load a koresound ?

Cheers
I don't know - it's possible - it seems to work for people who tested it so far but that was with the default locations, if it doesn't for a few people who have moved the library elsewhere I'm not sure there is anything we would be able to do about it - nature of the beast unfortunately.

Does anybody still have a download link for the final version? The old link is down.

Return to “Instruments”