Kairatune 1.1 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:wink: Hi ! Funny you know because i didn't seen your reply coming so i asked a question on Orion forum too !

When i use the load button of Kairatune interface i can access to my folder of banks or patches ( by default on Synapse audio/Orion 8 / presets /plugins folder ) so i can choose a bank or a patch but when i click " open" nothing happens ! ...and this is the same when i use the "Orion load banks button " .

For information i tried Kairatune with Savihost and that works fine , i can choose and load any bank i want !

Yes of course you can contact me and i would like to help you for next releases but you have to know that i'm not a professional musician ( i make music just for fun )so maybe my skills about computer music are not sufficient to help you !

Cheers ! :wink:

Is this POLY yet?

I am absolutely blown away by the results. Thanks!

:wink: any news , even little ,about a possible next update ???

Oh, i can tell you that Kairatune is not abandoned, even though it's been a year since the last update. :oops: I'm sorry to tell you that i haven't (really) had the time to develop Kairatune during this time. But it's inspiring to see it continue to interest users all over the world, which puts a lot of pressure towards keeping the development alive.

The future of Kairatune looks like this. At the first opportunity i'll release a mostly bugfix/performance improvement update for the existing win32 VST, then a working native win64 VST version and finally a Mac VST and possibly AU. This might dissapoint those of you yearning for new features but i've had so many requests for a Mac version that it's hard to ignore them. Also 64-bit systems bridging 32-bit plugins show a lot of really crazy bugs ranging from serious system malfunction to randomly changing presets and other weird gui behaviour.

About the next update release time... i'm sure i'll regret this, :-o but shall we make it before the end of this year. :)

Thank you for asking Tubular Tos!

:) :wink: You promised now do it !! lol

..well i hope those bugfixes will help me for my personal case ... :wink: do you remember ? .. i can't keep presets and settings of Kairatune in my project with Orion 8.5 and also can't load banks ! It's really annoying !

Anyways thank you so much for replying and to take into consideration the Kairatune users ! ;)

Really looking forward to x64!!
Hardware: M-Audio Audiophile USB + Studiophile BX5a | Numark PT-01 USB | Akai MPC2500 SE

Software: FL Studio 11 | Groove Machine | Geist | TX16Wx 2 Pro | EZdrummer | Arturia Minimoog-V Original | kHs One | Bass Station | V-Station

Mac version? :D :hyper: :party:

Tubular Tos wrote::) :wink: You promised now do it !! lol

..well i hope those bugfixes will help me for my personal case ... :wink: do you remember ? .. i can't keep presets and settings of Kairatune in my project with Orion 8.5 and also can't load banks ! It's really annoying !

Anyways thank you so much for replying and to take into consideration the Kairatune users ! ;)
Yes i do remember the problem with Orion and that you were willing to test when i get to fixing this. :) Just sent you a PM regarding this. Hopefully you have the time to check it out.

:wink: Woww ! Thanks Matti !

Am going to try it right now ! ...

:( :( :(

Sorry Matti ! It's the same for me with your new test version !

i save a song with Orion but Kairatune still not reminds the last chosen preset !

Also still can't load a bank or instrument (fxb and fxp ) from your Kairatune interface and same with the internal Orion preset ( fxb and fxp )manager .

I'm sorry maybe this is a problem from my computer but again Orion works fine with other plugs ... not all the plugs of the market but never seen this particular problem of preset not recalled in a saved song !

Thanks anyway for your hard work ! :wink:

:wink:

I've asked again the question on Synapse forum ! ..we'll see if anyone is interested to reply now ...

Thank you again Matti !

Make Mac AU version please :love:
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”