Cableguys Curve 2 - Preset Contest Winners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks great Jakob! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

We're loving the new look, I think darker colours like this actually put you in the right frame of mind for creativity in the studio. Don't know why but it's more inspiring than the white. Can't wait to get sharing new presets with everyone!
Sound Sonic Team
www.soundsonic.com

The new GUI looks great, well done guys :tu:

Will we see it before April?

Curve 2 public beta will be released within the next 20 hours!

Curve 2 public beta is up now! Download it here:
http://www.cableguys.de/curve-2.html

32- and 64-bit, VST and RTAS, for Windows XP/Vista/7 (Mac OS X and AU support coming soon).

Known issues:

- This first beta ships with almost no presets.
- MIDI mapping is not finished yet. We'll add it in a later beta.
- Unisono menu shows a full list of choices. We'd like to discuss to reduce the choices.
- Preset history is new and has not been tested with many users yet. This feature might undergo major changes during beta.
- We'll do more tweaks for the layout, including changes to the knobs.
- Changing the length of an envelope phase will only change the sound on the next note. We consider to also changes notes that are currently played.
- Curve uses lots of RAM (about 130 MB at the moment), which will be reduced in a later beta.
- Curve uses lots of CPU. We'll do more CPU optimizations.
- We'll add more help texts.

We might fine-tune existing features and add more features during beta. You can help us here: Simply vote for features or add your own feature wishes on our public feature wish list, or discuss here.

What a beauty :love:

Congrats for the new baby Jakob

Totolitoto wrote:What a beauty :love:

Congrats for the new baby Jakob
Glad you like it! Hope you'll like the features too, pretty much happened here.

Also, I should add: Don't hesitate to upload presets, play with it, try stuff, get it to its limits, take presets from others and improve them (the new history feature will make sure that the original author is still shown).

I bought Curve just last week, so this is nice timing.
The new interface is beautiful.

If I had one desire it would be for mouse-wheel support.

Cheers
:)

stimresp wrote:I bought Curve just last week, so this is nice timing.

Cheers
Happy to hear you like the interface!

For mouse-wheel support, I've just added a feature wish. If you want to, you can vote on it (you do not need to log in for voting).

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
stimresp wrote:I bought Curve just last week, so this is nice timing.

Cheers
Happy to hear you like the interface!

For mouse-wheel support, I've just added a feature wish. If you want to, you can vote on it (you do not need to log in for voting).
Wow this looks nice indeed where did this come from? Great GUI i like alot.
Goodluck with this.

Rob

:love:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Beta's just up for about 2-3 hours and already got a bug fixed.. quite an important one, syncing presets with the online library could break easily.

Please download the updated beta here:
http://www.cableguys.de/curve-2.html

Wow finally it's in the open :) I know how busy you have been lately with this. Congratulations guys!

I will download it tonight and am very excited to try out the new features and enhancements over this weekend :hyper:

And I hope many more KVR people will give Curve 2 Beta a good test run on their systems and report all bugs they find, so that Jakob and Steffen can optimize this baby to the fullest.

Curve is a community driven synth, so the more people onboard the better anyways, hehe. I'm hoping for many more great new presets so don't be shy to upload :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

oh yes, been waiting for the volume 2 !

will download soon and start messing with it.

thanks for the great work ! lovely plugin !!

Return to “Instruments”