Cableguys Curve 2 - Preset Contest Winners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looking forward to the new version (s) of your plugs. i really like working with them.

the additions/changes sound promising. cant wait.

Ingonator wrote:Cool. Currenly i'm working on other projects but i'll try to do more Curve presets as soon as possible.

Ingo
Cool, always curious to hear your presets.

I think for you - as it seems you like to describe the sounds you make - it will be especially interesting that you can provide descriptions for your presets with Curve 2. And you can edit your author text and web links. So if there's something going on, you can edit your text, and all Curve 2 users see the new text the next time they click "Sync" within Curve.

hello jakob,

I had a blast beta testing the curve 1 and making some presets for it. is the beta for curve 2 open ?? should I simple email you ?! wanna try it as soon as possible :)

thnx for your nice work man.

Thanks arbee! Still a bit more work to do until beta starts. It'll run a public beta, and we'd certainly love to have some of your presets in! Hope that Steffen does not spend too much time playing with them again, though..

We'll send a newsletter when beta starts (you can join the newsletter at http://www.cableguys.de).

Jakob / CableGuys wrote:
sonicpowa wrote:
Jakob / CableGuys wrote:Yes, that's the plan. First will be VolumeShaper 3(!)
Oh yes great plan!! :D Is VS3 going to be free or paid update?
Customers who purchase VolumeShaper 2 now or just purchased recently will get the upgrade to version 3 for free.

We do not know yet about older customers; chances are that the upgrade will be free or only something like 5 EUR, max. 10 EUR.
So, decided: VolumeShaper 3 will be free for all existing customers of VolumeShaper 1+2 or the Cableguys Bundle. Just fine-tuning VolumeShaper 3, I guess the public beta starts today or tomorrow (Feb 11 or 12)

VolumeShaper 3 is in public beta now:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=341838

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
Jakob / CableGuys wrote:
sonicpowa wrote:
Jakob / CableGuys wrote:Yes, that's the plan. First will be VolumeShaper 3(!)
Oh yes great plan!! :D Is VS3 going to be free or paid update?
Customers who purchase VolumeShaper 2 now or just purchased recently will get the upgrade to version 3 for free.

We do not know yet about older customers; chances are that the upgrade will be free or only something like 5 EUR, max. 10 EUR.
So, decided: VolumeShaper 3 will be free for all existing customers of VolumeShaper 1+2 or the Cableguys Bundle. Just fine-tuning VolumeShaper 3, I guess the public beta starts today or tomorrow (Feb 11 or 12)
whoa! very nice. awesome news.

Are we there yet? :)

Igro wrote:Are we there yet? :)
Not yet, but getting closer!

Looks great Jacob , it's nice to see Curve in colour .

Uhh, looks amazing.

this looks pretty damn nice. cannot wait to try the beta !

been using curve 1 a lot lately, maybe this new version will make me use it even more ! :)

:love:

arbee wrote:this looks pretty damn nice. cannot wait to try the beta !
+1
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Looks awesome... willing to try it!

Return to “Instruments”