Cableguys Curve 2 - Preset Contest Winners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it looks ACE :)

Happy to hear you all like the layout!
WolfKay wrote:BTW, will the presets from Curve 1 be entirely compatible with those from Curve 2?
You'll be able to open Curve 1 presets with Curve 2, although they might sound slightly different (but we try to have them sound as close as possible). If in doubt, you can always install Curve 1 and 2 in parallel. You won't be able to open Curve 2 presets with Curve 1.

buttrock wrote:More flexible filter routing would be highly appreciated;-)
Yeah, chances are this is exactly what we'll add during beta. Let's see.

I should add: We continue with our public wish list, so we'll continue to check priorities there. You can enter your wishes here, and you can vote on wishes (no need to log in for voting).
Last edited by Jakob / Cableguys on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kylie wrote:looks really nice! I assume the upgrade is free for all users of v1.. !?
(not only those who buy it right now)
I guess we'll go with an upgrade price for existing users, but with a decent one. And there'll be again a preset competition with the chance to win Curve 2 and coupon codes.

Looks great , much improved over V1 :tu:

I'm okay with a decent fee.

ok, there are developers who choose rewarding the customer base over the "allure-a-new-customer" approach, but then, it's your business model, not mine, so I ain't complaining ;)

gaaaaaaa, I feel the "I want it all, for free and RIGHT NOW" attitude slowly taking control of me, so pardon me... :lol:

kylie wrote:I'm okay with a decent fee.

ok, there are developers who choose rewarding the customer base over the "allure-a-new-customer" approach, but then, it's your business model, not mine, so I ain't complaining ;)

gaaaaaaa, I feel the "I want it all, for free and RIGHT NOW" attitude slowly taking control of me, so pardon me... :lol:
Yeah, I'm big fan of the reward-the-loyal-developers approach. Kidding, the upgrade price will be very modest.

WOW! Looking great! Are you guys going to update your other plugins with the same UI, that would be awesome.

sonicpowa wrote:WOW! Looking great! Are you guys going to update your other plugins with the same UI, that would be awesome.
Yes, that's the plan. First will be VolumeShaper 3(!), to be published very soon, with some exiting new stuff on board.

We plan to have a similar color scheme with all of them, but maybe with different highlight colors. So Curve got orange, VolumeShaper might get a tone of green etc.

Jakob / CableGuys wrote:Yes, that's the plan. First will be VolumeShaper 3(!)
Oh yes great plan!! :D Is VS3 going to be free or paid update?

sonicpowa wrote:
Jakob / CableGuys wrote:Yes, that's the plan. First will be VolumeShaper 3(!)
Oh yes great plan!! :D Is VS3 going to be free or paid update?
Customers who purchase VolumeShaper 2 now or just purchased recently will get the upgrade to version 3 for free.

We do not know yet about older customers; chances are that the upgrade will be free or only something like 5 EUR, max. 10 EUR.

Jakob / CableGuys wrote:We do not know yet about older customers; chances are that the upgrade will be free or only something like 5 EUR, max. 10 EUR.
[rant] You greedy filthy... [/rant] umh, what?!? :lol:

ok that sounds nice for the cableguys bundle owners.

When Curve 2 is final and ready we could give it another try to have some sort of preset or track competition perhaps? :)

Nielzie wrote:When Curve 2 is final and ready we could give it another try to have some sort of preset or track competition perhaps? :)
Yeah! Actually the only reason we haven't done this yet is that we were so busy developing. Answering support mails also takes big parts of our time by now, we'll soon go search for hiring someone for helping us here.

So first we'll start with a preset contest during beta, and track contest too at some point.

Really does look great. :)

Return to “Instruments”