Native Instruments holiday gift - Free "Skanner" Reaktor ensemble!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

audio_dude wrote: Guys, do you know if it's possible to import ".wav" files in this synth? Thanks!
If you have full reaktor, then yeah, sure, just find the sampler or whatever module in the structure and open sample window and go ahead. if just reaktor player, then no dice, I'm afraid.

Lunatic_Machinist wrote:
audio_dude wrote: Guys, do you know if it's possible to import ".wav" files in this synth? Thanks!
...just find the sampler or whatever module in the structure and open sample window and go ahead.
You don't even have to do that! You can just drag and drop samples on the sampler display :)

Cheers
Dennis

Thank you for your replies!
Bronto Scorpio wrote:You can just drag and drop samples on the sampler display :)
I was so focused on a "load sample" button, that I didn't even try that! doh! :dog:

I guess it's time to have some fun, then :)

Bronto Scorpio wrote:You can just drag and drop samples on the sampler display :)

Cheers
Dennis
wow, nice, I didn't even know this, cheers.

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
glokraw wrote:error 'not a valid %1% file'

I get this when loading the skanner.ens file, downloaded it again, activated in both windows and linux, still get the error, ran the standalone first for luck,
then the plugin, Carbon, and the other ensembles work normally in all cases.

Any clues?
Cheers
Sounds like you need to update Reaktor to the latest version.

Cheers
Dennis
I had to update, as you say, and also had to reinstall
from scratch, within windows. I had downloaded and unarchived on the linux side,
and when updating the Reaktor Player alone did not end the error, I deleted all but the archive, and started installing from scratch using p7zip in the XP partition.

Then I replaced the linux side Skanner, Reaktor standalone, and plugin, and all is working fine. 'Tis a mystery why this Skanner package balked, since the same linux tools were used successfully on everything from Amplitube to Zebra. :?

Thankyou for pushing me in the right direction. It certainly is a fine
and generous gift from Native Instruments.
Cheers :)

I can't get it to make any sound at all. It finds the samples but, there's no noise in either stand-alone of VSTi version (using full version of Reaktor 5.x, latest release) :?

Anyone else experiencing this?

I haven't with this, but I have experienced Reaktor in Kore that will not turn midi input into audio. the light flashes indicating it's received, there is no doubt about the assignment or the output, or that Kore is putting out audio, in fact Reaktor generators put audio out, but as a midi instrument, nada. Not sure why, could be strictly something here (eg., I leave the system running too long), but it's happened often.

right now Skanner is working though.

sounds GREAT :D

this shit service center is one of the worst updater crap i have experienced!!!!!

trying to get the update from reaktor since 30 mins, always stops at 461mb our of 533mb..............

no way i can use SKANNER now :(

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan wtf...

There is nothing wrong with service centre I have been using it for years with no problem. Either the NI site is down (was ok for me) or perhaps it's your internet connection?

SLiC wrote:There is nothing wrong with service centre I have been using it for years with no problem. Either the NI site is down (was ok for me) or perhaps it's your internet connection?
internet is well for me can download other stuff without probs.

You can download the update from NI site directly. Go to Support->Updates, log in, and you'll be able to download it there. Worked for me.

I'm downloading something right now from it. finished while I was typing.

Anybody experience this (I want to narrow it down to the host if I can): In Kore, only one Reaktor instrument will sound, regardless of midi channel, or output assignment. ?

EvilDragon wrote:You can download the update from NI site directly. Go to Support->Updates, log in, and you'll be able to download it there. Worked for me.
thanks this will most definitely work!

SLiC wrote:There is nothing wrong with service centre I have been using it for years with no problem. Either the NI site is down (was ok for me) or perhaps it's your internet connection?
I too have had no problems but there have been enough people with issues over the years that it's quite a valid complaint.

EDIT: :dog:

For the first time ever the SC is giving me grief :x GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! (I knew I shouldn't have said anything :evil: )
Last edited by hibidy on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”