Tone2 Saurus Teaser - Competition - KVR Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

Saurus Analog Synthesizer

We are proud to announce that a new exciting product will soon be joining Tone2's product lineup, we will update the teaser image every once in a while with more information.

Key features:

- True Analog Modeling Technology: The circuits of several famous synthesizers have been measured, analyzed and carefully modeled

- Mono, Legato & Polyphonic modes employing analog voice management

- High-end quality Effects

- Switchable (on/off) Psycho-Acoustic processing mode

- Arpeggiator section with extensive configuration possibilities; chord steps, step velocity,...

- Modulation Matrix with several new modulation possibilities, including unique modulation value modifiers

- Programmable Gate

- Two Syncable Oscillators and two Sub Oscillators; including a large number of waveforms from exotic analog synths

- Pulse Width Modulation and sync available on every waveform, Tone control and Noise Modulation applicable to all oscillator shapes

- Oscillator drift and phase control

- High quality analog filter section with self-oscillation, nonlinearity, 6 filter types, filter FM and filter feedback

- LFOs capable of running at audio-rate modulation

- Analog modeled Distortion and Tube amp

- 4x Stereo Unison modes with spread and panning control

- Ring modulator

Competition

The results are in! Congratulations to all winners :)

Winners Congratulations to all price winners, we hope you'll enjoy working with our software. For everyone who did not win this time remember you have another chance to win a Saurus license, one winner to be drawn tomorrow afternoon and another next week! More details below.

UPDATED! KVR Giveaway

Winners:

* 1st week's winner is Kriminal

* 2nd week's winner is Jasco

* 3rd week's winner is satYatunes

* 4th week's winner is eytanmich123

* 5th week's winner of a Saurus license is Mercado_Negro

* 6th week's winner of a Saurus license is xx JPRacer xx

* 7th week's winner of a Saurus license is bM3w congratulations :)

-The Tone2 crew-

*) Email addresses collected during this competition are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses will only be used for this competition, you will not receive any mailings you did not request.
Last edited by Bastiaan from Tone2.com on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 25 times in total.

This is my reply.

Pick me :hyper:

S.u..s ..a..g ...t...i.e.
Sounds Analog Synthesizer?

Cool name of the synth btw. :)

What happens if you already have those 3?
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

DELETED

huzzah

Bastiaan from Tone2.com wrote:
S.u..s ..a..g ...t...i.e.
Interesting :?

Hello

Me me me. I'm poor andddd unemployed right now. :oops:

Anyway, i'm really looking forward for this synth. Looks like the trend now is all about analog sounding synth, good for some, but i've always enjoy the digital feel of your previous synth.
musisikamar.com

Nice! Seems like some really sweet synth. :)

Too simple. Sausage Tie.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Interesting, looks like a moogish type synth perhaps. I think Tone2 should get into granular stuff, with those amazing filters. If ElectraX could do granular on the samples it loads, rather than straight playback, that open up a new world.

Cool stuff.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

Return to “Instruments”