Tone2 Saurus Teaser - Competition - KVR Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

I love them too, but haven't got any synth from them yet. Just Warmverb and BiFilter. :)
Anyway to that watermark discussion:
I think it's clever idea. I didn't know why Warmverb called home, but I didin't mind. It doesn't take much to just allow it when Firewall asks, does it? :) It has advantage that cracked vesrion could be tracked. These guys work on various softwares, so once you track down one or two, lot's of developers wil relief. :)

zerocrossing wrote: The rumor is that calling home doesn't happen. My firewall caught it in the act.
So what happens if you don't let it talk to home?

And if the cracker uses a firewall then..?

i would NEVER buy any software doing that. C/R is where my limit goes but even that is something i really dislike. Sooner or later the developer will become unresponsive for whatever reason and then you're stuck.

Heh.. How about i install some spyware on the money i pay with to make sure it doesn't end up at some drugdealer

A simple serial works for several developers so why is it it doesnt for some? Maybe people just don't like the software enough?

I got steinberg's sequential or what it's called but could never get past the copy protection with the virtual usb stick. I tried for maybe an hour before i gave up and uninstalled. Who knows what junk that copy protection left on my computer. I bet there's a crack for it that would actually allow me to install it! But that software and steinberg can go and f-off.

When something starts to go wrong with my computer i want to know exactly what's in it so i know where to look. Dodgy copy protection doing things i never allowed it to in the name of righteous anti-piracy has no business on my computer :x

Spend the time (money) on doing a survey asking people what to improve or what doesn't work with the ui instead! That way you REWARD those who do it right instead of punish them.

(see how heated a legitimate paying customer became by just reading of a plug "calling home")

:)
:hug:

pdxindy wrote:
zerocrossing wrote: The rumor is that calling home doesn't happen. My firewall caught it in the act.
So what happens if you don't let it talk to home?
Nothing. Same with Xfer's LFOTool and REFX's Nexus. The logical next step though if this becomes acceptable is that when the software can't connect home it ceases to function.
I like Tone2 etc but do wish it f**king well asked.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

hey this is great i look forward to a new tone 2 synth. PLEASE tell me this one will be mac 64 bits?? THEN, if so, i am interested :)

just tried ElectraX - some very nice sounds in there :)

Audio demos?
You are currently reading my signature.

xybre wrote:Awesome a new synth!

A retro-styled synth from Tone2? That's unexpected, but cool, I'm curious about it. I know Markus has a lot of experience with real analog gear. :)
Oh, and I mean analog DSP devices, not just audio gear.
noise and beats: Negutyv Xeiro do people actually click these?
gearlust: Roland JP-8000, too much/not enough eurorack
machinecode by: u-he, Bitwig, Fabfilter, NI, et al

First time I tried any Tone2 product - Electrax. Super synth

amongst many - I loved Cweepy Shimmer BN preset

Cheers,

C

C-note wrote:First time I tried any Tone2 product - Electrax. Super synth

amongst many - I loved Cweepy Shimmer BN preset

Cheers,

C
Glad to hear that you like ElectraX ;)

Saurus image and feature list updated with filter info :)

For more information on our Saurus Analog Synthesizer competition - http://tone2.com/teaser/competition.html

Thanks for the opportunity, I'm excited to try out the new synth.

Here's me.

I sent in my entry, I love the 'glow' of the interfaces you guys use :) pretty pretty. Actually I have my eye on AkustiX Enhancer right now as I shop for a channel strip.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

drtpowjtjywbojyopwhjbipjerhgp3rkongaeronkgposernrnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnrnayio[eho'[whibtjweriohvpiojbdasofibpsdionvgeiodngsrhibgonSERAO{INgAEIONGvAEIONg[oqEH9- 5Th30rhj[w0 qihfpioAEUbgp93H QT=0hjWEGO)J][AWEJOvg[0SDINGvio[SNHGI{ehjT Q3i0ht[q3y8 15=[TRHJ9Q3][ 9FJ]-qw)fjG]0-qEH(GQ(g}(_E4HJT9-J q]e-o0fj]poAJSDGV{giweh[gh[WEIOWEIOWEIOWEIOWEIOWEIOWEIOvjnAEI)vg[AEHIgu9y24-5y3rhj[2io wnfQWBpugqrhf['
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Return to “Instruments”