Tone2 Saurus Teaser - Competition - KVR Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

Wow! I just won second prize, Gladiator2 and Saurus. Never won anything before. And I'm purchasing Electrax as I fell for it trying out the demo.

Thanks Bastiaan and Tone2!

Vintage sounding vsts... :love: Looking forward to the release of a demo.

Yes, can't wait for audio demo's. Musikmesse maybe?

iv never won anything in my life :cry: i want audio demos or a demo version synth would be better!

I must be missing my email. Can you resend my prize notification email?

Here is my reply, me next please!
:)

?REDO FROM START.
READY.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Here's my reply:
I'm the proud father of Firebird and Gladiator, but they are lonely and miss their big brother and can't wait to see their new sibling. Please make this family whole again. Your kind donation to my VST plugin folder is truly welcome...

This is my reply...

C-note wrote:Wow! I just won second prize, Gladiator2 and Saurus. Never won anything before. And I'm purchasing Electrax as I fell for it trying out the demo.

Thanks Bastiaan and Tone2!
You're welcome :wink:

This weeks winner of a Saurus license is Mercado_Negro congratulations.

and one week left to win a Saurus license! :)

Trying again.

The main thing I'm wondering (aside from what the oscillators sound like), is what functionality the arpeggiator has. Not a lot of the vintage style synths have a decent step arp. But the question is, will Tone 2 have the good sense of devs like u-he, camel, rob papen and lennar digital and actually put a tie function in their arp? It's all too common to leave that out. A good arp for a straight forward vintage style analog synth is rare indeed. But really good because then you can get those monophonic gliding 303 style sequences but by playing chords on the keyboards. Even Omnisphere left this out of their arp...

any audio demos yet?

bmrzycki wrote:Trying again.
Good luck m8! :)

Return to “Instruments”