Tone2 Saurus Teaser - Competition - KVR Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Saurus 4

No demo videos or audios. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Only this mini giveaway.

Yet this thread spans across 33 pages and still on.

When the synth reveals itself, this thread could be either one of the biggest marketing stuns or another flop. Would Saurus be a synth with a distinct analogue sound, or it would sound like another Tone2 product? We'll see soon.

Smooth Undulating Analog Responsive Acoustic Synth

Key features:

- True Analog Modeling Technology: The circuits of several famous synthesizers have been measured, analyzed and carefully modeled

- Mono, Legato & Polyphonic modes employing analog voice management

- High-end quality Effects

- Switchable (on/off) Psycho-Acoustic processing mode

- Arpeggiator section with extensive configuration possibilities; chord steps, step velocity,...

- Modulation Matrix with several new modulation possibilities, including unique modulation value modifiers

- Programmable Gate

- Two Syncable Oscillators and two Sub Oscillators; including a large number of waveforms from exotic analog synths

- Pulse Width Modulation and sync available on every waveform, Tone control and Noise Modulation applicable to all oscillator shapes

- Oscillator drift and phase control

- High quality analog filter section with self-oscillation, nonlinearity, 6 filter types, filter FM and filter feedback

- LFOs capable of running at audio-rate modulation

- Analog modeled Distortion and Tube amp

- 4x Stereo Unison modes with spread and panning control

- Ring modulator

boom goes the dynomiiiiite!

MFXxx wrote:Smooth Undulating Analog Responsive Acoustic Synth
SUARAS? :D
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Here is a 3d render of the Synthesizer:

Programming and sound design for Saurus is finished now. Bastiaan is currently sorting the patches. Only the best ones will be picked to make sure that it comes with real high quality sounds.

We will run two additional weeks of closed beta to make sure that the software is stable in all common hosts.
During this time additional audiodemos will be created from various professional artists.

A demo video is planed. It could be available in april or may.

We regularly post updates about the project status on our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tone2-Aud ... 3807138965

Well, now that I know about it, I'd have to be an idiot to not post something here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

I can only say judging from Tone 2's other synths, this will be top notch.

Mercado_Negro wrote:Cool, I'm in for ElectraX, Gladiator or Warmverb. Thanks.

Illegal entry!!! You said you only wanted one of the three you mentioned, yet you won a Saurus License! Therefore your winning entry is forfeit and Tone2 should draw again.

:D I kidd of course.. Congratulations :)

Sendy wrote:

soreArse???

:hihi:

seriously though Markus congrats, will be interesting to compare the raw sound quality of this to diva, of course.. although this sounds like it will be more of all round with sequencer etc..

and since this thread has your attention, will saurus be released in 64 bits on mac?

You have a mistake on your website, almost all your products are using the 64 bit AU mac logo (the blue shiled with 64 inside), when in fact they are not.

I was about to purchase electraX all excited from the MP and then demoed it to find it is only 32 bits on mac :cry:

are ANY of the current tone 2 lineup being updated to 64 bits?

Sendy wrote:

soreArse???

:hihi:

seriously though Markus congrats, will be interesting to compare the raw sound quality of this to diva, of course.. although this sounds like it will be more of all round with sequencer etc..

and since this thread has your attention, will saurus be released in 64 bits on mac?

You have a mistake on your website, almost all your products are using the 64 bit AU mac logo (the blue shiled with 64 inside), when in fact they are not.

I was about to purchase electraX all excited from the MP and then demoed it to find it is only 32 bits on mac :cry:

are ANY of the current tone 2 lineup being updated to 64 bits?

oh and if u r still giving away licenses, i would really like one :)

All updates to 64 bit Mac will be for free.

These 64 Bit Au/VST Mac versions will be available for these plugins:
- Saurus
- AkustiX (is already workinng and currently in beta)
- ElectraX (planed for the next update which could be released May)
- Gladiator2 (planed for the next update)

These 64 Bit Au/VST Mac versions might be available for these plugins if enough users request it:
- FilterBank3
- WarmVerb
- BiFilter2

These 64 Bit VST versions are already alvailable for PC:
- ElectraX
- Saurus
- Gladiator
- FilterBank3
- AkustiX
- Warmerb
- BiFilter2

For technical reasons there will be no 64 bit version for:
- FireBird

Uh...is the competition still on?

If it is, I'm bound to win this week!

ok..

musisikamar.com

Markus from Tone2.com wrote: These 64 Bit Au/VST Mac versions might be available for these plugins if enough users request it:
- FilterBank3
- WarmVerb
- BiFilter2
So development for these 3 may well have ceased?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Return to “Instruments”