VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA

yeah maybe just a button like "copy to OSC 2" & "copy to OSC 1"

nice idea thanks!

I picked this up. Such a good deal.

Are there any plans for video tutorials to be released on it shortly?

There are 5 walkthroughs on the site now just taking you through the basic operation. But there will be more coming on creating specific sounds.

Great. Will check them out..

Hope you do one where you use it to product the tracks (ie, lead, bass, etc) for an entire song. Don't care about the genre so much, classic house, dupstep, etc. Really just want to see it in action on a cool song.

I use cubase and studio one 2 but I don't really care about the daw so much. Just hate ableton live, but I can usually translate whatever is going on in the video to my daw anyway.

We will be using it as much as possible in all our future tutorials...

Just FYI. I ran the x64 plugin in Studio One 2 and the daw crashed within like 30 seconds of playing and flipping through presets.

This thing is not ready for prime time. Are refunds available???

sfernald wrote:Just FYI. I ran the x64 plugin in Studio One 2 and the daw crashed within like 30 seconds of playing and flipping through instruments.

Yeah if your having problems contact customerservice@sonicacademy.com and we will sort it out.

what OS you on?

there was another user experiencing a crash with the 64bit on PC... its obviously a bug we missed. apologies.

We will get it fixed as soon as possible.

Pacha wrote:
loopdon wrote:Basket stays empty. Both in IE and Firefox.
I am logged in.
Google Chrome too =|
I lost interest to buy it. :shrug:
yzcoruhT

philterino wrote:
sfernald wrote:Just FYI. I ran the x64 plugin in Studio One 2 and the daw crashed within like 30 seconds of playing and flipping through instruments.

Yeah if your having problems contact customerservice@sonicacademy.com and we will sort it out.

what OS you on?

there was another user experiencing a crash with the 64bit on PC... its obviously a bug we missed. apologies.

We will get it fixed as soon as possible.
Windows 7 x64. Studio One 2 x64. x64 everything...

Thanks!

We have removed 64bit PC from system specs on website until we get this sorted.

Why the hell are people purchasing a brand new product without being able to demo it? I just don't get it. Sonic Academy should seriously wait till the demo is ready and do a round of open beta.

fceramic wrote:Why the hell are people purchasing a brand new product without being able to demo it? I just don't get it. Sonic Academy should seriously wait till the demo is ready and do a round of open beta.
Honestly, I guess I'm naive. I've never had an issue with a vst I've purchased whether synth or effect. I guess I just assumed it went through testing and beta or it wouldn't be 1.0.

That said, I'm willing to wait for the fix, which I'm sure will come quickly. The synth does sound great. They just need to fix the crash bug.

It's rock stable with the 32Bit version so it's not bad to have it released this time. I'm sure that some things will be fixed and sorted out in a short time so all is fine.
Nearly all first released synth had problems and bugs also with Beta tests and stuff. People can wait a week or so if the demo version is available and than try how it works. "Early Adopters" will have fun since today :P

4damind wrote:It's rock stable with the 32Bit version so it's not bad to have it released this time. I'm sure that some things will be fixed and sorted out in a short time so all is fine.
Nearly all first released synth had problems and bugs also with Beta tests and stuff. People can wait a week or so if the demo version is available and than try how it works. "Early Adopters" will have fun since today :P
Im having crashes with the 32bit version in live8. Havent found an exact method to reproduce it yet, but it crashes hard, not even the usual live error box. My mouse goes all wonky and I have a hard time controlling it when this happens, which I have never seen before either, and I have to kill live through the taskmgr

Edit-
i attached a preset over on the SA forums that I can pretty reliably reproduce this with. Just start movin the modwheel around and after a few seconds I have the crash

There is absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing a 1.0 release.
It was very cool of Sonic Academy to allow people to buy it before a demo came out!
Of course there are going to be bugs. First time I loaded the 64bit version it crashed on me right away. I laughed. No big deal. It's a 1.0 release. I would have to be a complete moron to think there would be no issues. Software released in the wild will always have a few problems to iron out.

Never purchase a 1.0 release of any software if you can't handle it. :hihi: :shock:

Cheers,

Club Ho
Last edited by ClubHo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”