Anything else like iDrum?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

braj wrote:Is there a button to demo the drum sounds? I don't see one. And it doesn't seem like there is a way to change a drum's state from 'edit' back to the default (not a big deal but could confuse someone, it confused me ).

(edited out a couple things that looked to be my computer's performance issue, 'not your bug')
Yes you can click on the button to left side panel on each drum slot to hear a sample hit, except it looks like that button is missing on that skin your using.
To revert to default is only in a global way, through reloading that drum set you started with. No individual drum slot reloading.
You can but you would have to know the name of that drum sample, then just load it up again.

I just used Groove Drums on its first 'sorta-project', the first time actually using and not just testing :) I liked how easy it was to work with, and stringing patterns together is really easy to deal with, anyhow if anyone hasn't seen it yet it is definitely worth a gander if you like iDrum.

http://www.imea-studio.com/ProductGrooveDrums.aspx

If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

mcnoone wrote:
braj wrote:Is there a button to demo the drum sounds? I don't see one. And it doesn't seem like there is a way to change a drum's state from 'edit' back to the default (not a big deal but could confuse someone, it confused me ).

(edited out a couple things that looked to be my computer's performance issue, 'not your bug')
Yes you can click on the button to left side panel on each drum slot to hear a sample hit, except it looks like that button is missing on that skin your using.
To revert to default is only in a global way, through reloading that drum set you started with. No individual drum slot reloading.
You can but you would have to know the name of that drum sample, then just load it up again.
Sorry I was talking about Groove Drums, my iDrum skin has a pad :)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

With Groove Drums, you can play the sample by right clicking on the name field.

ImeaDan wrote:With Groove Drums, you can play the sample by right clicking on the name field.
Cool, thanks!

Mix Mouse wrote:Congrats Braj, welcome to the club. You got a nice price on it too :)

One tip: A big thing eating me was that iDrum puts its content on your main drive in your documents folder, with no way to move it. I'm pretty rigid about having all my VST data on another drive, so I contacted iZotope. Their answer was - That's just how we do it.

Well, here's how I do it:
1)Move the whole content folder (iZotope iDrum Content) to another drive, say D:\iZotope iDrum Content.

2)Open Regedit. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iZoptope\iDrum.

3)In that iDrum folder you should see a key named ContentPath. Right click on it and choose Modify - enter your new location (D:\iZotope iDrum Content).

Done.

BTW, I'm on Win7 64, so this might be a little different on other OS setups. If so, you can always search the registry (F3) for "iDrum" looking for a key (stringvalue) named "contentpath"

Has anyone figured out how to get this done on a Mac? I have been looking at the preferencefiles but no such lines i can edit as stated above. I too keep my library of samples etc on a seperate harddisk and would like to do so for iDrum's library as well. :( :help:

Anyone know the answer to my question?

Also, no midi control over any of the pramaters?

You are currently reading my signature.

I was referring to my previous post not the OP.

LFO8 wrote:
Mix Mouse wrote:Congrats Braj, welcome to the club. You got a nice price on it too :)

One tip: A big thing eating me was that iDrum puts its content on your main drive in your documents folder, with no way to move it. I'm pretty rigid about having all my VST data on another drive, so I contacted iZotope. Their answer was - That's just how we do it.

Well, here's how I do it:
1)Move the whole content folder (iZotope iDrum Content) to another drive, say D:\iZotope iDrum Content.

2)Open Regedit. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iZoptope\iDrum.

3)In that iDrum folder you should see a key named ContentPath. Right click on it and choose Modify - enter your new location (D:\iZotope iDrum Content).

Done.

BTW, I'm on Win7 64, so this might be a little different on other OS setups. If so, you can always search the registry (F3) for "iDrum" looking for a key (stringvalue) named "contentpath"

Has anyone figured out how to get this done on a Mac? I have been looking at the preferencefiles but no such lines i can edit as stated above. I too keep my library of samples etc on a seperate harddisk and would like to do so for iDrum's library as well. :( :help:

So does anybody know how to realize the above on Mac? I wish to change the library location.

LFO8 wrote:So does anybody know how to realize the above on Mac? I wish to change the library location.
I haven't used iDrum, but...
Have you tried putting an alias/symbolic link to the external HD in the Library location where iDrum expects to find the content?

How do I do that?

braj wrote:I just used Groove Drums on its first 'sorta-project', the first time actually using and not just testing :) I liked how easy it was to work with, and stringing patterns together is really easy to deal with, anyhow if anyone hasn't seen it yet it is definitely worth a gander if you like iDrum.

http://www.imea-studio.com/ProductGrooveDrums.aspx

GROOVE DRUMS looks really cool!

A free version of groove drums here http://www.wejaam.com/#!wejaam-designer/cvvt
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

djanthonyw wrote:Image
Anyone know what vst this is?

Return to “Instruments”