Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2.5 / In Progress

Nice :tu:

phrek wrote:Image

2.5 / In Progress
Looks great! :)

i like it but find the location of the sliders kinda hard to see easily. not sure what to suggest to fix it... yellow slider knobs maybe? :D

wwjd wrote:i like it but find the location of the sliders kinda hard to see easily. not sure what to suggest to fix it... yellow slider knobs maybe? :D
Grey sliders?
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Maybe make the background grey, or a lighter shade of black, then the black faders will offer more contrast. And on the faders, the horizontal white line could actually be made a bit more white. See the 1979 skin or the even the 3D mockup. As you can see the backgrounds are more of a dark grey than black.

Plus, it might look better when at full sized.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Maybe make the background grey, or a lighter shade of black, then the black faders will offer more contrast.
good idea! or perhaps, lighten up the faders and pots while keeping this background. might turn out nice.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Looks awesome. :tu:

Unless im dreaming, it looks like at least the chorus can be placed where you want. So, would this mean that it is possible to have four versions of diva skinned to look like the synths it got it's inspiration from?
As much i like to mix and match, in my head i want to think of the synths as individuals .. sort of :)

Urs, when is your drum machine with a sequencer a la TR coming out? :D If something is repeated enough it becomes to truth .. :wheee:
:hug:

phrek wrote:2.5 / In Progress
Nice but I would go with Horizontal sliders...those look like Mixer faders and not synth controls and I'd lose the orange around the slider tracks....and go with lighter knobs....but other than that it's very nice...... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yeager wrote:Here's my take on the "old" white one :

Need to learn how to post a bigger preview.

Download it Here
Very nice. It's good to see all the old familiar names skinning Tyrell......Loved your Oatmeal skins Yeager..... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

phrek one with wood on the sides would be great.
I really would like it to also have a skin like my favorite Diva skin by Nbea.
http://www.omnitaur.se/gui/diva/diva1a.png

Urs: Chorus on/off can't be assigned a cc :( I'll just use the wet and set 0/127 ... :)
:hug:

Yeager wrote:Here's my take on the "old" white one :

Need to learn how to post a bigger preview.

Download it Here
Perfect, thanks a lot. :tu:

I'm using nBeat's juno-ish skin right now, but I gotta say the orange on black is a killer look and very fitting for Tyrell, IMO. I was looking at the earlier versions, then thought the fader hash marks (lines whatever you wanna call em) could use more of a dark grey look, and then that happens to be the next image that is up for viewing.

Great work on this skin, it really gives the synth an aesthetic character. I'm looking forward to the finalized version. :)
"Whatever you do, make good art." -- Neil Gaiman
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | YouTube | Blackjack Rose | Studio Gear List
Primary Instruments: Roland VR-730, Deepmind 12 | Other Instruments: Nord Lead 2X, Roland JD-Xi

Return to “Instruments”