Tyrell N6 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

By the way, is there any chance that the original Tyrell v1 skin can be updated for V2? I really loved the original skin! :-)

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Steplton wrote:
nBeat wrote:Ok, so I've updated my skin for Tyrell v2.

Cheers
Jorgen
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
:hail:
WHAT HE SAID !! :shock:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Go to the Tyrell-N6 v2 80s skin (update) thread or Download here

Happy tweaking!

Cheers
Jorgen
Awesome! I lightened up the text for my eyes, but this will keep me going till the 1978 theme is updated :)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

audiojunkie wrote:By the way, is there any chance that the original Tyrell v1 skin can be updated for V2? I really loved the original skin! :-)
+1

satYatunes wrote:
Jorgen, thank you very much for the update. I have been working on one skin for TyrellN6 v2 too. I am not able to figure out how to make the knobs on the upper right part (Detune, output, etc.) make visible. Can u help please? Thanks.
They're not visible? :o
Who's layout script are you modifying, or using as a template?

Here' an example from my layout (around line 2500):
---------------------------------------
CONTROL type='Knob' name='Knob 1320' bounds='664.00 7.00 35.00 35.00' parent='Pane 1683' layerMask='1'
PROPERTY control='Knob 1320' name='graphics' id='0' value='none'
PROPERTY control='Knob 1320' name='graphics' id='1' value='Knob'
PARAMETER control='Knob 1320' port='Knob Value' module='Tyrell' parameter='Detune' valuestring='generic'

---------------------------------------
Look at the yellow text.
The first 2 values represent the x/y coordinates in pixels.
The last 2 represent the size, in pixels,
for the image (in this case the Detune knob).

The other parameters on the upper right part can be found
in the lines adjacent to the 'Detune' in my layout script file.

Hope that helps.
If not, let me know.

audiojunkie wrote:By the way, is there any chance that the original Tyrell v1 skin can be updated for V2? I really loved the original skin! :-)

--Sean
Maybe, if I find the time after Messe.

Truth is, I promised Peter of Amazona an upgrade with a chorus for Messe, with a darker, more "blade runnerish" skin, but you can imagine that a call from Propellerhead last week brought quite some turmoil into our schedule. We hadn't had a chance to do a user interface design for TyrellN6. So we asked Peter to provide us with the gui - after all it's their baby and they wanted the update ;)

So I might be able to add the chorus to my old deisgn (which was based on their original hardware idea), but don't quote me on that...

Urs wrote: So I might be able to add the chorus to my old deisgn (which was based on their original hardware idea), but don't quote me on that...
Too late.

Have fun in Frankfurt :-)

Happy tweaking!

Cheers
Jorgen
Thank you very very much Sir! :hail:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Urs wrote: a darker, more "blade runnerish" skin
:shock:

Yes please!

Urs wrote:

--Sean
Maybe, if I find the time after Messe.

Truth is, I promised Peter of Amazona an upgrade with a chorus for Messe, with a darker, more "blade runnerish" skin, but you can imagine that a call from Propellerhead last week brought quite some turmoil into our schedule. We hadn't had a chance to do a user interface design for TyrellN6. So we asked Peter to provide us with the gui - after all it's their baby and they wanted the update ;)

So I might be able to add the chorus to my old deisgn (which was based on their original hardware idea), but don't quote me on that...
That would be WONDERFUL!!!!! Almost any time I've been asked about the kind of skins I like, I always brink up your original Tyrell skin. :-)

It is just SO PERFECT!

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

There is a cobalt-blue Diva skin, I'd love something like that for Tyrell :)

I love the default Diva skin but something along these lines would be sweet for her little bro.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

^^^^^^^OhOhOh :wheee: :pray:

braj wrote:There is a cobalt-blue Diva skin, I'd love something like that for Tyrell :)

I love the default Diva skin but something along these lines would be sweet for her little bro.
Thats looks like the go:-)
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

--Sean
+1
80s theme (thank you for the update nBeat!) and 1978 theme are wonderful and I think complement each other, yet I'd also like to see Tyrell again in that creamy distinctive original suit

Go to the Tyrell-N6 v2 80s skin (update) thread or Download here

Happy tweaking!

Cheers
Jorgen
THX for the update :clap:

Return to “Instruments”