Tyrell N6 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's my take on the "old" white one :

Need to learn how to post a bigger preview.

Download it Here

Tyrell N6 presets keep an eye on this page for the v2 ones http://www.u-he.com/PatchLib/

This space has been unintentionally left blank.

Thanks Urs and Amazona for Tyrell2.
Hope I can find the time to do sounds for this one.

P-AUDIO EDITION (GUI EDIT)

Urs, I don't know if it's intentional, but you've created the mutant baby of the Juno and the JP-8000. PLEEZZEEEEE, all that's needed is a supersaw oscillator on oscillator 1 and a delay.
You may have created the very first truly accurate digital emulation of an analog I've ever heard. (Arturia excepted)
I know people are gonna scream about supersaws, but I'm telling you if you stick one on this puppy it could be a downright JP=8000. (Finally feedback oscillation)
Insanely brilliant Synth Creator Award 2012!!!!!!

phrek wrote:P-AUDIO EDITION (GUI EDIT)

looks good! is it available for download somewhere?
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

+1, I really like that one. I'd love to have a go at downloading that bad boy.

P-AUDIO EDITION (Version 2.5)

Design in progress -- Will make available for Download when complete
Opinions wanted -- Which version looks better this, or the previous ?

To phrek:

Nice skin! I think version two is easier on the eyes - the slider scale grids are a bit too dominant in the 'yellow' one. In fact, I wonder if the grids are a bit too contrasty in the second version also - they tend to overwhelm the rest of GUI, IMO.

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

@phrek

v2 looks nicer, the colors go better together.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

I think v2 looks better as well. I'd suggest some things to try out or consider:

1. Make the slider scale lines a little thinner (maybe anti-alias if not already, maybe even darken a bit) so they don't stick out quite so much and instead look like they were printed on plastic.

2. Make the sliders themselves wider and less tall (like the ones on the 3D render).

3. Try and match the knob style on the 3d render as well.

4. Decrease the height of the Tyrell logo so it doesn't exceed the height of everything else on the bottom of the GUI (there's a clear line of demarcation that the Tyrell logo should also stay below). If anything, just cut the height of the white keys to make it a bit more square.

1. Make the slider scale lines a little thinner (maybe anti-alias if not already, maybe even darken a bit) so they don't stick out quite so much and instead look like they were printed on plastic.
Agreed on point 1, slider scale thinner and with less contrast!

Great gfx though.

Thanks,
Mario

V2 for me...

V2 here as well :)
:hug:

Return to “Instruments”