Tyrell N6 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That black/orange one is way too contrasty and unpleasant. It needs further polishing.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:That black/orange one is way too contrasty and unpleasant. It needs further polishing.
Different strokes for different folks. I think the orange/black scheme looks cool and that it's very close. I think new knobs, new sliders (wider synth sliders), a lighter background color, and a shorter Tyrell logo would make it absolutely perfect. It's close as-is now. The only Tyrell skin I've seen that I liked about this much was the 1979 skin (that's the one that kinda looks like a Sequential Circuits synth right?) for the original Tyrell.

thnaks for spending time with the skins, i enjoy the default(the white one) and the nbeat 80's skin (even replace colorfull parts with green to match my taste), ... i guess the odyssey or the pollymoog could work ok too for inspiration, thanks a lot Uhe for the synth!

braj wrote:There is a cobalt-blue Diva skin, I'd love something like that for Tyrell :)

I love the default Diva skin but something along these lines would be sweet for her little bro.
Wow! That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

No, this is beautiful......... :hihi:

Wait wasn't this thread about Tyrell...... :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

After so many dark skins i thought maybe we should have something brighter, like silver with some colors.

Feel free to comment/suggest/criticise...i wont release for another couple days so i can still make changes.

(Click thumbnail for fullsize.)

ENV1 wrote:After so many dark skins i thought maybe we should have something brighter, like silver with some colors.

Feel free to comment/suggest/criticise...i wont release for another couple days so i can still make changes.

Rule #1: never modify the Logo

Suggestions: better delete what is not useful (like the big text at the bottom) and to not abuse the layer fx in photoshop.

ENV1 wrote:After so many dark skins i thought maybe we should have something brighter, like silver with some colors.

How did you change the slider caps?

I LOVE THIS SKIN! :)

Too toyish for me......... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Too toyish for me......... :shrug:
...rather than purely relevant, fair point

Isn't brushed metal just a teeny bit passé?

Besides, the (correct) logo and the title should be on a common baseline.

Full marks for trying, but those candy colours don't appeal to me…

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Krakatau wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Too toyish for me......... :shrug:
...rather than purely relevant, fair point
I think it's all the different colors, the brushed background and the dotted lines around the knobs that makes it look toyish to me.....See the DIVA screenshot I posted above to see what appeals to my eye.

One test for all the new skins that have recently been released is how do they look when the GUI is resized.....

I think it looks good, but the 1980 skin is loved beyond real by me :)

Some comments sounded a bit harsh, but please don't listen to them. There's always a bunch of nay-sayers who's trying to hold you back. What flies are to sh*t, they always seem attracted to art of some form. Ignore them and keep reaching for perfection! No artist need negative comments even when disguised as "constructive criticism".

A valuable lesson is to always rate a comment after the person. If someone is an *ss, then that stinky comment has very low level of importance. On the other hand, if someone you respect a lot says something, take notice! :)

Peace n Love and all that 8)
:hug:

Crackbaby wrote:Some comments sounded a bit harsh, but please don't listen to them.
ENV1 wrote:Feel free to comment/suggest/criticise
What's the point of having only positive feedback? The guy asked and I gave my opinion.....to me it looks toyish. Someone else said they loved it......who's right? I'll give you a hint.......no one........
Crackbaby wrote: No artist need negative comments even when disguised as "constructive criticism".
If you only listen to positive feedback that will absolutely ensure you will never grow.....in any art form......

Return to “Instruments”