Tyrell N6 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

scoobz wrote:Image
Great job!

How do you edit the text size/font used?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

ENV1 wrote:@Crackbaby:

Just wanted to let you know that your stepping up for me is very appreciated.

It isnt very often these days that people defend someone they dont even know, so please do accept my sincere thanks.
Yet he let the poor guy who designed the original version 2 green skin take a beating like this:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:that is a shit skin.....bwarf
But never uttered a word in defense...I guess it is the inconsistency that makes the whole episode a bit odd........

(And yes I gave the poor guy a ration of grief for that skin as well. I'm glad he hasn't seen this thread....... :lol: )

Crackbaby even gave a bit of critique himself even though none was asked for..........
Crackbaby wrote:The inner background looks sort of cool but distracts the eye making it hard to see what the knobs do.
Crackbaby wrote: Maybe i can *hack* the data folder to change the background.
Oh well all in a days work at KVR......... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

alphadelphi wrote:
Great job!
Indeed. That's really shaping up to look nice............ :)

Not to be rude but........ :P ...........Could you extend the lower grey area all the way across? I think it would look more consistent and you'll have an area where future FX might go...... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

alphadelphi wrote:
Great job!

YES PLEASE :) But lets get that sexy Blue on this one.

OK, so I think I am done with the modified 1978 Blue skin with 'Roland' knobs:

http://www.undereternityblue.com/uhe/ty ... ueData.rar

Here's the screenshot:

It's my first Uhe skin and yeay it's a knockoff but I hope you like it. I can easily make more colors if anyone requests and will try my hand at my own background tomorrow.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

It's taken me freakin HOURS, I tell you, HOURS ;) to line things up and make sure the text fits in boxes, is level with itself, lining up sliders, changing knob sizes (which messes up the text again), centring things, getting rid of the black boxes which went over my drawn data displays.

Pretty much the only thing left to do is sort out the sliders, which I can't do. I've tried everything (except the probably really simple thing that solves it)
As a test I rotated the slider on ENV2 attack to illustrate it doesn't just rotate it but confines it to a specified width (somewhere in that script file). There's a section near the top of the script file which specifies the file linked to 'tyrelln7fader' and it's dimensions, that does nothing apparently ;)

So if ANYONE can shed some light on this, I've been asking for 2 days now.

But it's looking alright ;)

scoobz wrote:It's taken me freakin HOURS, I tell you, HOURS ;) to line things up and make sure the text fits in boxes, is level with itself, lining up sliders, changing knob sizes (which messes up the text again), centring things, getting rid of the black boxes which went over my drawn data displays.

Pretty much the only thing left to do is sort out the sliders, which I can't do. I've tried everything (except the probably really simple thing that solves it)
As a test I rotated the slider on ENV2 attack to illustrate it doesn't just rotate it but confines it to a specified width (somewhere in that script file). There's a section near the top of the script file which specifies the file linked to 'tyrelln7fader' and it's dimensions, that does nothing apparently ;)

So if ANYONE can shed some light on this, I've been asking for 2 days now.

But it's looking alright ;)

Wow! Where's the download link? :) I can try figuring out the slider thing.

Just have to say how amazing Tyrell is. Between it and Diva all of my authentic analog emulation needs are covered. Thanks Urs!
You are currently reading my signature.

braj wrote:OK, so I think I am done with the modified 1978 Blue skin with 'Roland' knobs:

http://www.undereternityblue.com/uhe/ty ... ueData.rar

Here's the screenshot:

It's my first Uhe skin and yeay it's a knockoff but I hope you like it. I can easily make more colors if anyone requests and will try my hand at my own background tomorrow.
Some of the knobs don't look right here. Otherwise, I like the look of it. Did you get permission from the original creator before modifying it and posting it?

vaisnava wrote: YES PLEASE :) But lets get that sexy Blue on this one.
What is this 'sexy blue' of which you speak?

Just for fun, only took a couple of minutes to add the blue and change the font. ;)

Let me know about the slider caps peoplez :D

Also I'd like the other (original) knobs in the matrix section, how would I go about doing that?

This thread is happening much too quickly for me to follow everything. :) If you make a skin for Tyrell and want it hosted on the u-he Patchlib send me a PM with a download link and a link to its source thread. I'll do my best to get it up there in a reasonable time-frame. :)

(loving all the activity on these skins BTW!)

scoobz wrote:

Just for fun, only took a couple of minutes to add the blue and change the font. ;)

Also I'd like the other (original) knobs in the matrix section, how would I go about doing that?
This skin is starting to look really nice, IMHO.

But the TyrellN6 logo on top is way too bright and distracting to the eye. Still IMHO, of course.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

New screenshot...describing which direction im going to work into now.

(For those who want something different than 10 variations of Diva clones.) :D

Any suggestions, now is still time...

Spitfire31 wrote:
scoobz wrote:

This skin is starting to look really nice, IMHO.

But the TyrellN6 logo on top is way too bright and distracting to the eye. Still IMHO, of course.
Needs coherent shadows.. knobs and sliders both.

Return to “Instruments”